Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Wobble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] Wobble

[b]Ban ID:[/b] 2895
[b]Banned by:[/b] [L²] Mahti

[b]Server:[/b] LimeLight

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] 'Jumping on a ragdoll on purpose, Pulling a melee weapon in a gunpoint.'

[b] Firstly I would like to say the admin who banned me made no attempt to grab me ingame to talk
about it he just banned me no words said. Second I jumped on him becuase there where no medics
online and he was gunna bleed out so i didnt want him to wait there bored till he pressed jump to
die. Third we where messing around the entire time there was no Rp involved we where just talking
OOC and Just having a normal fight. What makes me most mad is that the admin made no attempt to
talk to me or anything he just banned me and the funny thing is i wasnt the one who killed him an
officer downed him from behind with a shotgun thats when i pulled out my batton so no there was no
fear RP involved. This could of been solved if the admin just talked to me.
I was actually following the situation the whole time, I didn't think much of the situation at first but the other guy actually called the admin because of you.
"Second I jumped on him becuase there where no medics
online and he was gunna bleed out so i didnt want him to wait there bored till he pressed jump to
die." Jumping on a ragdoll is forbidden in the rules, you can't make exceptions especially because of "I didn't want him to wait there bored"
I banned you straight away because you know exactly what you did wrong there.
I still don't think it was right to not even say a word and just ban me not even let me plead my case or issue a warning or anything.
Also the reason i jumped on him was I was doing my WWE finisher the atomic Elbow slam.
Case concluded and denied, Jumping on a ragdolled body IS against the rules and you know it.