Limelight Forums

Full Version: RIP Mojo: 2014-2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My turtle died today.
He was in his pool outside and unfortunately today reached 36°c and, well, yeah...

Sleep well sweet prince

[Image: yH3PSeg.jpg]
R.I.P Mojo. Sad
TT^TT

R.I.P Mojo, I never net you but I'm sure you were a wonderful turtle.
His Mojo will be passed down to another cool turtle in which he will use Mojo's Mojo to get a Mrs. Mojo to remember Mojo for his radical Mojo.
Rest well fair turtle. Mojo is in a better place.
Awww. Bless its kind soul.
RIP Mojo
Awwww, RIP Mojo o7
Poor guy, RIP
Rip Mojo he lived in a dojo. He liked hot cocoa and like to play with Yoyo's
I had one for about 12 years and she was big also but she dies , anyway can we eat yours? they are good
I'm concerned as to how many requests I've had for him to be eaten haha.
He was only a wee turtle (health problems meant he didn't grow much in early development and I guess he stayed that way); smaller than my palm anyways, so wouldn't have made for much of a meal
Rip Mojo, the man with the plan.

Also, Safira Assassination Attempt 3729 failed. Boiling Water for her to burn in was accidentally given to Mojo. Fuck.
Y'all need some cryolite to lower the temperature needed to boil me for attempt 3730, because I'm too hot!
... get me out of this chemistry exam
(May 18, 2016, 03:53 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Y'all need some cryolite to lower the temperature needed to boil me for attempt 3730, because I'm too hot!
... get me out of this chemistry exam

Just go and flash your teacher if you're that hot. A+ guaranteed. Brax approved method.

Yeeeeeeaaaah no, go take your meds and your test.
Pages: 1 2 3