Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cypher Inc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=155]
Cypher Inc
Cypher Inc is a company run by three people, Erik "Taco" Jimenez, Nick Payne, and Drew "Donut" Flynt. Cypher Inc is a company based on helping the people of Evo-City and Rockford. The three main branches in Cypher Inc are Lumberjacks, Fishermen, and Chefs. Cypher Inc also has 3 other companies under its power Apaxon International, Kratos Manufacturing Co, and Dynamex Transportation. These are the currrent services of Cypher Inc

Fishermen | Fishermen go out fishing at the lake and collect the best fish in the area | To buy fish they cost $300 each.
Lumberjacks| Lumberjacks go out to the lake and chop down the fine pine trees. They do not sell wood they sell modern axes for a very cheap price | $20,000
Chefs | The chefs of Cypher Inc are masters of culinary art. They will be able to satisfy your needs in waht you want whether it be Chinese Food, or a bit of Whiskey. | Price Varies on what you 
News Reporter | Our news reporters take pictures and video of anything important residents of Evo-City or Rockford would be interested in.

[attachment=156]
Apaxon International
Apaxon International is a Private Military company that was founded by Erik "Taco" Jimenez in 2001 after the 9/11 attacks. After quite some time in San Francisco it decided to move to Evo-City to deal with the growing crime rate. Apaxon International is heavily armed and is a force to be reckoned with. It has been tasked wit guarding the President before many times and has also been dealt with to extract high profile personel from dangerous areas. These are the current fees and services

Mercenary | A highly armed soldier goes out and kills a certain individual for a price. | $2000-$20,000
Search and Destroy | A team of highly intelligent tacticians and soldiers go out to search and destroy anything. Weather it be contraband, a base, or classified information they do the job. | $10,000-$50,000
Private Investigator | A sneaky private investigator infiltrates a team or company and gathers any information you need. | $2000-$10,000
Security | 5-10 armed men secure anything you want. Whether it be a person, a place, or a thing. The security guards will guard it with their life. | $2000-$10,000
Ammunition Delivery | A delivery of Ammunition or Weapons will be sent with you with guards so no one steals it. | $5000
Extraction Team |  A team of heavily armed soldiers are sent to extract a target. Whether it be the President to take him to a more secure place, or an high class enemy to torture them. The extraction team will be able to get them out | $10,000- $20,000

[attachment=157]
Kratos Manufacturing
Kratos Manufacuring is a company that manufactures many things. From drugs to weaponry Kratos manufactures alot of stuff. Kratos was founded in 2013 by Nick Payne in Los Angeles, California. Kratos has many people working for them and a very high reputation in pharmaceuticals. One of their biggest achievements was finding the cure to the Ebola Virus. These are the current sectors.

Drug Manufacturers | Drug Manufacturers manufacture underground drugs like cannabis, cocaine, and methamphetamine.
Weapons Manufacturing | Weapons Manufacturers manufacture both weapons and ammo. The weapons manufacturers decide on what price to give you. Not the company.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing | The Doctors at Kratos are very skilled and can provide many things. From Med-Packs to just a medical bracelet they can definately meet your needs.

[Image: ibJjpBn.png]
Dynamex Transportation
Dynamex Transportation is a company created by Drew "Donut" Flynt in 1990. It was founded in Seattle and boomed in service due to the rapid increase of fast cars. Dynamex has 3 services it offers

Chauffeur | A very skilled driver picks you up and takes you to a set destination. He is armed with a light weapon just in case of any trouble. They will try to get to the location you want quick and easy. Your location is also confidential. | The price varies with how far you will be driven
Transportation | Dynamex also transports goods whether it be legal or illegal Dynamex still transfers it to where you want it. The driver is armed with an SMG just in case of trouble | Price varies on goods and how far you want to be driven.
Impound | A team of people go out and look for any abandoned or illegally parked cars. They impound them at a set location. The driver and passenger are armed with high caliber weapons. | This is a completely free service for the government. To get you car out of the impound it will be a $3000 fee.

Cypher Inc wants to make a positive change in Evo-City and Rockford. So they would like to thank everyone in both counties for the chance to be there.
Thanks.
Erik Jimenez
Nick Payne
Drew Flynt

Application

OOC Info
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Hours:
IC Info
Name:
Phone Number:
Address:
Why you want to work here:
Previous Job History:
Looks interesting. Is it possible to buy items from you such as fish?
(May 12, 2016, 10:20 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Looks interesting. Is it possible to buy items from you such as fish?

Yeah thats the service from Cypher Inc itself let me add that
New Job Added. Cypher Inc - News Reporter
(May 15, 2016, 07:54 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly add a logo as it looks a bit dull and maybe add some colour or some spicy fonts?
Ive got a logo i just dont think it blends in with the page
Kratos Manufacturing 

Employees

CEO - Nick Payne - 1/1

Head Supervisor - Erik "Taco" Jimenez - 1/1

Supervisors - Drew "Donut" Flynt - 1/2

Head Manufacturer - N/A - 0/2

Drug Manufacturer - N/A - 0/4

Weapons Manufacturer - N/A - 0/4

Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - N/A - 0/4
Apaxon International

Employees

CEO - Erik "Taco" Jimenez - 1/1

Sergeant Commander - Drew "Donut" Flynt - 1/1

Master Sergeant - Stella Wick - 1/2

Sergeant First Class - Dominic Beu - 1/2

Sergeant - N/A - 0/4

Corporal - N/A - 0/4

Private First Class - N/A - 0/4

Private - N/A - 0/4
[font=Arial][Image: ibJjpBn.png][/font]

[font=Arial]OOC Info[/font]
[font=Arial]Steam Name: Midget[/font]
[font=Arial]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106098209
Bans: 2
[/font]

[font=Arial]Blacklists: 3[/font]
[font=Arial]Hours: 271[/font]

[font=Arial]IC Info[/font]
[font=Arial]Name: David Zharkov[/font]
[font=Arial]Age: 24[/font]
[font=Arial]Preferred Sector [Apaxon, Kratos, Etc.]: Dynamex [/font]Transportation
[font=Arial]Phone Number: 07457367836[/font]
[font=Arial]Address: 7 Fishlane[/font]
Why you want to work here: I am a very skilled driver. I have driven many types of vehicles from lorries to a Peel P50. I feel that this company can give me what I desire. I can also give the same back.
Previous Job History: Cobra Military Organization, **Classified**

[attachment=154]

Dynamex Transport

CEO: Drew "Donut" Flynt

Head Supervisor: Erik Jimenez

Chauffeur: David Zharkov (MidgetHD) (1/4)

Transportation: 0/4

Impound: Amado Antonio Gonzalez (kazakhgamer777) (1/4)
(May 29, 2016, 11:28 AM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]
[font=Arial][Image: ibJjpBn.png][/font]

[font=Arial]Steam Name: Midget[/font]
[font=Arial]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106098209
Bans: 2
[/font]

[font=Arial]Blacklists: 3[/font]
[font=Arial]Hours: 271[/font]

[font=Arial]Name: David Zharkov[/font]
[font=Arial]Age: 24[/font]
[font=Arial]Preferred Sector [Apaxon, Kratos, Etc.]: Dynamex [/font]Transportation
[font=Arial]Phone Number: 07457367836[/font]
[font=Arial]Address: 7 Fishlane[/font]
Why you want to work here: I am a very skilled driver. I have driven many types of vehicles from lorries to a Peel P50. I feel that this company can give me what I desire. I can also give the same back.
Previous Job History: Cobra Military Organization, **Classified**

Thank you for your application Mr. Zharkov, after reviewing your application we would like to congratulate you for making it in to Dynamex Transportation. We expect our workers to be able to drive well and be professional and it seems like you have both of those qualities.
Welcome!
-Drew "Donut" Flynt

P.S: If you don't mind, I am using the logo you put on your app. for our job page!
[font=Impact]Application[/font]

[font=Arial]Steam Name: Mysteriality[/font]
[font=Arial]Steam ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:78143035
Bans: 1
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Arial]Blacklists: 0[/font]
[font=Arial]Hours: 70[/font]
[font=Arial]Name: Dominic Beu[/font]
[font=Arial]Age: 28[/font]
[font=Arial]Preferred Sector [Apaxon, Kratos, Etc.]: Apaxon[/font]
[font=Arial]Phone Number: 313-865-173[/font]
[font=Arial]Address: 23 Rockford Woods, Rockford[/font]
Why you want to work here: My name is Dominic Beu, I have been privately investigating for 7 years with my company "Beu Associates". I currently have put my firm on hold and I am determined to start a new path, with new people, under a new organization. Apaxon caught my eye as soon as I read the name. It's enthusiasm, professionalism, sophistication and elegance attracted me straight away, I knew I had to read more about "Apaxon". It's reputation was good enough to put my name under, which is a hard thing for a company to let myself do.
I believe I can offer Apaxon my experience, efficiency and professionalism which will hopefully benefit the organization in it's efforts to succeed. I am reliable, smart, intelligent and dependable. I can complete a job without minimal or no mistakes as I take time and effort with assignments. I am known to let no one down. This is why you should hire me.
Previous Job History: DONDA Corporation (1 year), Beu Associates (7 years)
(May 29, 2016, 07:41 PM)Mysteriality Wrote: [ -> ][font=Impact]Application[/font]

[font=Arial]Steam Name: Mysteriality[/font]
[font=Arial]Steam ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:78143035
Bans: 1
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Arial]Blacklists: 0[/font]
[font=Arial]Hours: 70[/font]
[font=Arial]Name: Dominic Beu[/font]
[font=Arial]Age: 28[/font]
[font=Arial]Preferred Sector [Apaxon, Kratos, Etc.]: Apaxon[/font]
[font=Arial]Phone Number: 313-865-173[/font]
[font=Arial]Address: 23 Rockford Woods, Rockford[/font]
Why you want to work here: My name is Dominic Beu, I have been privately investigating for 7 years with my company "Beu Associates". I currently have put my firm on hold and I am determined to start a new path, with new people, under a new organization. Apaxon caught my eye as soon as I read the name. It's enthusiasm, professionalism, sophistication and elegance attracted me straight away, I knew I had to read more about "Apaxon". It's reputation was good enough to put my name under, which is a hard thing for a company to let myself do.
I believe I can offer Apaxon my experience, efficiency and professionalism which will hopefully benefit the organization in it's efforts to succeed. I am reliable, smart, intelligent and dependable. I can complete a job without minimal or no mistakes as I take time and effort with assignments. I am known to let no one down. This is why you should hire me.
Previous Job History: DONDA Corporation (1 year), Beu Associates (7 years)

Thank you for your application Mr. Beu. After reviewing your application I would like to congratulate you on being accepted into Apaxon international. After a brief meeting with Drew "Donut" Flynt we believe that with your skills and experience you are the correct person to take the role as Sergeant First Class

Welcome!
Erik "Taco" Jimenez
Application

OOC Info Im 12 Ahh Im A Great Builder I Love Drawing Not That Bright Straight A Retard
Steam NameSadNWA:A) Rick(NW(NWAick
Steam ID:
Bans:4

Blacklists:10
Hours:370
IC Info Lived In Rockford Moved To Evocity To Start A New Life Mom Died When I Was 12 My Dad Got Killed In A Mugging Dont Know To Much About My Mom Age 23 Loves Movies And Loves The Life Of Chrime
Name:Stella Wick
Preferred Sector [Apaxon, Kratos, Etc.]:Master Seargent
Phone Number:401-274-10281
Address:Evocity Main Street House Number 11
Why you want to work here:Ive Always Been Looking Into New Things And I Think Just Right For Me It Looks Very Organised And Cool
Previous Job History:I Worked For The Evocity Manufacturing Team Started A Business In 2015 Called Pro Plans International Left That In 2016 For A New Life In Crime+More Jobs
(May 30, 2016, 04:20 PM)xkingreaperx3 Wrote: [ -> ]Application

OOC Info Im 12 Ahh Im A Great Builder I Love Drawing Not That Bright Straight A Retard
Steam NameSadNWA:A) Rick(NW(NWAick
Steam ID:
Bans:4

Blacklists:10
Hours:370
IC Info Lived In Rockford Moved To Evocity To Start A New Life Mom Died When I Was 12 My Dad Got Killed In A Mugging Dont Know To Much About My Mom Age 23 Loves Movies And Loves The Life Of Chrime
Name:Stella Wick
Preferred Sector [Apaxon, Kratos, Etc.]:Master Seargent
Phone Number:401-274-10281
Address:Evocity Main Street House Number 11
Why you want to work here:Ive Always Been Looking Into New Things And I Think Just Right For Me It Looks Very Organised And Cool
Previous Job History:I Worked For The Evocity Manufacturing Team Started A Business In 2015 Called Pro Plans International Left That In 2016 For A New Life In Crime+More Jobs

Already accepted to clan.
Notice
Stella Wick who was previously a Kratos Manufacturing employee has now been transferred to Apaxon International.

- Erik "Taco" Jimenez
Pages: 1 2