Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR : TheFakeTaco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: TheFakeTaco

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2882[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Soviethooves[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason:  "[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Condoning rule breakage. Allowing RDM on a player with knowledge of the rules during the confrontation."[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  First of all let me state that I did not condone anything. I thought that what Donut did was completely allowed since in my book he had a valid reason to kill a cop. I never forced him to do it. I didn't pressure him into doing it, no. According to Soviethooves, the fact that i didn't stop what he was doing showed I condoned his actions. First, Sadly I can't stop a guy with a Galil from mowing down a cop while the is already killing the cop. Second, I believed it was a completely valid reason for Donut to kill the police officer. I don't understand how I condoned his actions since i didn't pressure him to do it or make him do it. How do you want me to stop him? Killing him? Thats backseat administration. Telling him to stop? Police officer would have already been on the floor by the time I did that. In my opinion this was an unnecessary ban. A warning would have been enough.

Evidence:  

EDIT: I would prefer it not to be Soviet who decides this UBR
Thanks. -Taco
Involved, I was the Police Officer who got gunned down.

Some backstory to this,

I saw Donut walking down the Mainstreet of v33x, carrying a smg-type weapon. As an officer of the law, this was obviously a big no-no in my book. I put on my lights and was tailing him, until he was picked up by a white dodge charger, unknown to me, driven by thefaketaco. They pulled over, and I pulled behind them, as I did, I heard Donut whispering something over his microphone to taco. I asked them both to step out of the vehicle and face a wall, and the instant they did, they both pulled out weapons and shot me down on the spot, including thefaketaco, although he may not have been the primary one to shoot me down.

While this may be a grey area in terms of rules, its still considered rdm in my book, as your only reasoning for doing this was that I was "Going to Arrest you", and that it was "Nighttime, so it was alright", even though it was right on mainstreet.

However, since I have no video or photo evidence of any of this, feel free to disregard my say in this, as I have no hard evidence.

Brax
(May 10, 2016, 03:06 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Involved, I was the Police Officer who got gunned down.

Some backstory to this,

I saw Donut walking down the Mainstreet of v33x, carrying a smg-type weapon. As an officer of the law, this was obviously a big no-no in my book. I put on my lights and was tailing him, until he was picked up by a white dodge charger, unknown to me, driven by thefaketaco. They pulled over, and I pulled behind them, as I did, I heard Donut whispering something over his microphone to taco. I asked them both to step out of the vehicle and face a wall, and the instant they did, they both pulled out weapons and shot me down on the spot, including thefaketaco, although he may not have been the primary one to shoot me down.

While this may be a grey area in terms of rules, its still considered rdm in my book, as your only reasoning for doing this was that I was "Going to Arrest you", and that it was "Nighttime, so it was alright", even though it was right on mainstreet.

However, since I have no video or photo evidence of any of this, feel free to disregard my say in this, as I have no hard evidence.
One of the rules states that you must have a valid reason to kill. Im pretty sure a Thug carrying a Galil AR would not take the chance as from our view the cop [Brax] was going to search us. Donut was not taking the chance and killed him. Which in my opinion is completely legal since no Thug would go to jail without a fight.
I will post on this shortly, but you forgot to mention Taco how I have dealt with you in a previous situation I believe some time ago about killing reasons when it comes to being pulled over. With that in mind, I expected you to know the rule by now.
(May 10, 2016, 03:14 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I will post on this shortly, but you forgot to mention Taco how I have dealt with you in a previous situation I believe some time ago about killing reasons when it comes to being pulled over. With that in mind, I expected you to know the rule by now.
I don't recall this. I recall you talking to me about reasons to kill the president and hiring a hitman but other than that no
(May 10, 2016, 03:16 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 10, 2016, 03:14 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I will post on this shortly, but you forgot to mention Taco how I have dealt with you in a previous situation I believe some time ago about killing reasons when it comes to being pulled over. With that in mind, I expected you to know the rule by now.
I don't recall this. I recall you talking to me about reasons to kill the president and hiring a hitman but other than that no

Well sadly that doesn't look good in this situation.
(May 10, 2016, 03:20 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Both of those times were long ago.
(May 10, 2016, 03:21 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Although long ago you should remember the lessons you were given after you were corrected. Now to the topic at hand. With this knowledge given to you by me (which I expected you to remember) means that you should have stopped the RP to correct your friend. You obviously had enough time and the knowledge to warn Donut with him communicating with you to meet up in the Dodge Charger, however you worded something to Donut to allow him to commit to his plan to kill. Now you were punished due to you (with my knowledge at the time) knowing the reason for kill was invalid, yet you continued to allow his progress.
(May 10, 2016, 04:02 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Although long ago you should remember the lessons you were given after you were corrected. Now to the topic at hand. With this knowledge given to you by me (which I expected you to remember) means that you should have stopped the RP to correct your friend. You obviously had enough time and the knowledge to warn Donut with him communicating with you to meet up in the Dodge Charger, however you worded something to Donut to allow him to commit to his plan to kill. Now you were punished due to you (with my knowledge at the time) knowing the reason for kill was invalid, yet you continued to allow his progress.

I want to just address the highlighted parts. First I did not word anything to Donut. I don't know where you get this from. I never said anything to him In-Game to signal him to kill Brax [The Police Officer]

Second, like I already stated before, I beleived Donut's reason to kill him was valid. I did not know that it was not valid. I expected it to be valid with the fact a Thug wouldn't risk going to jail for having High Caliber weapons. Instead it would kill the police officer.
(May 10, 2016, 04:50 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 10, 2016, 03:16 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall this. I recall you talking to me about reasons to kill the president and hiring a hitman but other than that no

I want to just address the highlighted parts. First I did not word anything to Donut. I don't know where you get this from. I never said anything to him In-Game to signal him to kill Brax [The Police Officer]

Second, like I already stated before, I beleived Donut's reason to kill him was valid. I did not know that it was not valid. I expected it to be valid with the fact a Thug wouldn't risk going to jail for having High Caliber weapons. Instead it would kill the police officer.

You were reported to had come to Donut in a Dodge Charger which tells me you two were communicating in a way. Like i said before, you were already corrected by myself on this situation in the past, so I expect you to stop him. It's not my fault for you allowing your friend to break a rule that you were supposed to know to stop. Also, the only reason Donut attacked Brax was because he told him to face something. No weapons were drawn until Donut drew extreme conclusions and attacked Brax. This was not a valid kill reason.
(May 10, 2016, 05:00 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 10, 2016, 03:20 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Well sadly that doesn't look good in this situation.

You were reported to had come to Donut in a Dodge Charger which tells me you two were communicating in a way. Like i said before, you were already corrected by myself on this situation in the past, so I expect you to stop him. It's not my fault for you allowing your friend to break a rule that you were supposed to know to stop. Also, the only reason Donut attacked Brax was because he told him to face something. No weapons were drawn until Donut drew extreme conclusions and attacked Brax. This was not a valid kill reason.

I'm pretty sure you remember the situation where we were at the Corleone Gas Station and you were called in to deal with a carjacking without a reason. After that Donut and I drove to the AMTongueM he parked his car got in mine and told me to go to the garage so he could equip weapons. After seeing the cop pull up as Donut whipped out the Galil i got closer so he got in my car hoping the cop didn't see anything. 

Now let me talk about the two fragments of a sentence I highlighted. First, I believe it isn't fair for anyone to expect anything from a player. Admin, Moderator, or just another player this is very wrong. Expecting doesn't mean I will deliver. Just because my buddy expects evidence from me to help his BR doesn't mean I will deliver.

Second, I would like to see where in the rules it says I have to stop a person breaking rules? Yes it is preferred you stop them but no where in the rules does it say I must stop them. And let me add to this. I did not know that was an invalid reason to kill until I was in the admin sit and you explained it wasn't. Like I have explained many times I believed it was a valid reason to kill
(May 10, 2016, 05:19 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 10, 2016, 03:21 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]Both of those times were long ago.

I'm pretty sure you remember the situation where we were at the Corleone Gas Station and you were called in to deal with a carjacking without a reason. After that Donut and I drove to the AMTongueM he parked his car got in mine and told me to go to the garage so he could equip weapons. After seeing the cop pull up as Donut whipped out the Galil i got closer so he got in my car hoping the cop didn't see anything. 

Now let me talk about the two fragments of a sentence I highlighted. First, I believe it isn't fair for anyone to expect anything from a player. Admin, Moderator, or just another player this is very wrong. Expecting doesn't mean I will deliver. Just because my buddy expects evidence from me to help his BR doesn't mean I will deliver.

Second, I would like to see where in the rules it says I have to stop a person breaking rules? Yes it is preferred you stop them but no where in the rules does it say I must stop them. And let me add to this. I did not know that was an invalid reason to kill until I was in the admin sit and you explained it wasn't. Like I have explained many times I believed it was a valid reason to kill

You are expected of many things as a LL member with 100+ hours. No it is not against the rules to not stop a player from breaking the rules, however you two have a history and seeing as you two have been caught using third party software for communications and this leads to the assumption that you just "happen" to come to him at the right time? I find it very unlikely. Anyways, that is all the explaining I will do since we both seem to be one-sided.
(May 10, 2016, 05:47 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 10, 2016, 05:19 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 10, 2016, 04:02 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Although long ago you should remember the lessons you were given after you were corrected. Now to the topic at hand. With this knowledge given to you by me (which I expected you to remember) means that you should have stopped the RP to correct your friend. You obviously had enough time and the knowledge to warn Donut with him communicating with you to meet up in the Dodge Charger, however you worded something to Donut to allow him to commit to his plan to kill. Now you were punished due to you (with my knowledge at the time) knowing the reason for kill was invalid, yet you continued to allow his progress.

You are expected of many things as a LL member with 100+ hours. No it is not against the rules to not stop a player from breaking the rules, however you two have a history and seeing as you two have been caught using third party software for communications and this leads to the assumption that you just "happen" to come to him at the right time? I find it very unlikely. Anyways, that is all the explaining I will do since we both seem to be one-sided.

I didn't just happen to go up to him. I saw the police officer pull up as he equipped a weapon and I drove closer to him so we could escape since he equipped right infront of the police officer. It wasn't random its common sense
Honestly? I don't understand why you're arguing this, you got a single day ban, and it lifts in 8 hours. Wait it out.
(May 10, 2016, 06:11 PM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly? I don't understand why you're arguing this, you got a single day ban, and it lifts in 8 hours. Wait it out.

Uneeded comment Brax. Please comment here if you has valuable intel for the case.
Pages: 1 2