Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report - Sammijammi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Sammijammi

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:1:49478863[/b][/font]

Server: V33X

Time: About 23:15

Summary: I was in a gun fight with a group of government workers as when we were hired to steal a car back it went wrong and we got in a gun fight and  then got detained/hostaged once he had been revived by a paramedic. He told me to face a bus stop once he had me detained and I did, about 5 minutes of him requesting a police officer to come arrest us which was the right thing to do, a police officer didnt come so he decided to take matters into his own hands and knocked me out then executed me (As a government worker). I think he did because he had to go offline as about 2 minutes after he went offline, Though he could have dealt with it in a better way.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/KoRwkWrFisw
The video shown does show the actions that I took, which in some people's eyes, to be over the top, but the reasoning is simple.

After you attacked my compound and my employees, of which I was injured, then revived, I proceeded to detain those in the immediate area, as you were one of them and openly admitted it, I proceeded to warrant for your arrest. When the call was not answered, which must have been around 10 minutes, I took matters into my own hands as a show of vengeance. My company is not 100% legal and the operations of which are hidden very well from the government. It is part of a larger organisation/cartel. Unfortunately I personally do not see anything wrong with the reasoning behind my execution of you, as it was just for your prior actions, but I will admit the setting and surroundings I did it in could have been more substantial and criminal-like. For that you have my apology but I did indeed have to go for a prior engagement.
I accept full responsibility for not executing the situation in a better suited location/fashion, but will deny that the reason for my action to be unjust.

I would also like to add, the reasoning of which you attacked the compound was invalid, the individual that hired you had died during his attempted raid, for which he would not have known his car was still in there, we had not put out an advert to state his car was there as it had been removed post-failedraid for destruction. If I had sufficient evidence, I would post it, so take this as a factor to use when you next attempt a job like this.

Thank you for making the player report for me to see my error, I will state that this is my side of the story and await an Admins judgement.

- Sammi

(Side note, those involved on my part: Mrbon)
I would like to also quote a section of your post;

' I was in a gun fight with a group of government workers as when we were hired to steal a car back it went wrong and we got in a gun fight '

When the individual that hired you approached the lot, our weapons were already by our sides due to a previous issue in the compound, our positioning was just down the road on connectivity but I ran over when I saw a masked individual outside, it spelled trouble. When I approached the main opening for the warehouse, he ran off, I had my ak drawn but he left. He came back shortly after wielding a p90 and proceeded to try and negotiate, but my weapon was already up and we open fired on him, killing him. At this moment, you were no where to be seen, but once the situation had stabilised, being a 30/40 second gap, you and another individual arrived, I only noticed because I was being shot in the back and once I was injured, I noticed you behind my partner with a glock and you open fired on him, killing him, what u would like to ask, is where we're you at the initial confrontation and why did you not, instead leave the area after your employer was shot? Would it not have made more sense to leave and not get caught up in it? You were hired to retrieve a vehicle, not shoot 2 government workers, as you were not in the initial gunfight, you chose to confront us after your employer had died, would that not instead make you hit men? Because the way I see it, it was failrp on your part for the attack you made after the ending of the gunfight.

You were contracted to retrieve a vehicle, it did not specify raid, a criminal hired to do said job would do it discreetly, with zero casualties, they would not come prepared to kill everyone that worked there. And they would most certainly not come out on to the street to attack two government officials, they would run away.
If the raid was void due to NLR then I apologize to you, I was just hired by the man and told that they had your car and that if we helped successfully extracting it we would get a cash reward. I wasnt told anything about NRL, I was just told that if I helped in the raid I would get a cash reward.

As for the second post you made I was beside the tunnel going to nightingale road and I managed to see the situation unfold, once I realized my employer was being shot I pulled out my glock and shot back in an attempt to defend him, I was told to have a weapon in case it was needed during the situation, me and my parter tried sneaking in but the gate got locked and I didnt have keypad crackers, we planned on leaving to regroup and resupply but then the gunfight broke out. So to clarify I didnt originally have the intent to shoot the government workers and I was part of the gunfight while my employer was still alive, I was shooting your friend in the back with a glock while you were shooting at Nickname (My employer), He ended up dying and I have no idea how you died, but then me and my partner chased your associate and shot him. Also we did not have the intent to kill or we would have killed you while you were injured on the ground, I told my partner not to kill Mrbon once we had injured him as we didnt have the intention to kill.

I do not have a recording of the gunfight as I have shadowplay and it only records back a minute of gameplay.
I would ask that if you have a video captured of the initial gunfight with your location, I would appreciate it being uploaded to show the full story behind the situation. It may also shed some light on your actual plans.
(May 9, 2016, 07:40 AM)MrMeme Wrote: [ -> ]If the raid was void due to NLR then I apologize to you, I was just hired by the man and told that they had your car and that if we helped successfully extracting it we would get a cash reward. I wasnt told anything about NRL, I was just told that if I helped in the raid I would get a cash reward.

The raid was indeed void due to his NLR, but as I have no way to prove this, then the Admins will only see the current problem. I accept your apology nonetheless.
I am not going to respond to this thread unless asked by an admin, It may just result in pointless arguing with each other which is not needed. Anyway I appreciate your response and I see where you're coming from with this, but for now i'm just going to let an admin read over the thread without making it too long as I feel i've said what I need to say.
The thing that I'm trying to understand is why your employer came so heavily equipped to steal a car back and why he didn't just pay you to go to the impound, I feel that he paid you to aid in the shootout, he knew that it was inevitable and that's why you were hired.

I'm just struggling to see why he came along to the job, it really feels like he hired you and your partner to kill us as the job was only going one way anyway, we were constantly armed in the compound, so you would have been removed anyway.. it just all feels a bit dodgy in how the potential role play could have gone on your part. You could have just left the scene, but your employer had other ideas, he came back and confronted us with his weapon first, it was planned from the beginning, I'm sorry you even had to get caught up in that.

I appreciate your report being so well composed and appreciate you justifying your points.
- Involved -

I was there in the gas mask after committing a minor crime of threatening the ECDOT worker. He had pulled me over in his cute little Prius and warned me of invalid registration plate. I had pulled out a blackjack and said "My plates are not out of date". "What are they?" (Not out of date).

Sammi had detained me shortly after and kept me with MrMeme.
After MrMemes execution I was also executed. I was not executed by Sammi though, but instead knocked out. After getting knocked out a Mechanic had turned up with a knife, sliced my neck open and ran off within a second or two.

I also have footage of my side of the story if that would be required.
Aye, coup, different situation though, I detained you for the other officer that did not have a hostage rope equipped.

Thank you for your input.
(May 9, 2016, 07:16 PM)Sammijammi Wrote: [ -> ]Aye, coup, different situation though, I detained you for the other officer that did not have a hostage rope equipped.

Thank you for your input.

Indeed you did. But I still got executed.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player ([V/\][L²:RP] Sammijammi, STEAM_0:1:49478863).
Please note, while Sammi's role had a criminal element, I would like to have seen a better execution of the scenario (location, method, etc). As no rules were violated in my opinion, this report has been denied.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team