Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Jarz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]jarz[/font]

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:1:10448444[/b][/font]

Server: 33x

Time: 12:28AM ish

Summary: I saw the man was wanted and thought it would be a great way to lure him into my little trap. I had been mugging for a while on the server and everyone had complied just fine. He then pulls a gun out on me and shoots me, leaving me with no other choice but to jog away. 
Jono had been watching after I sent the initial admin request so he may be able to vouch here

I'd also like to mention, I did not hit him with the Blackjack, and It wasn't my intentions either. It was to make myself look bigger, and pretty much extend the blackjack so it can be seen by the player as I've noticed that it is hard to see when down by your thigh area. 

Because I didn't hit him, fearRP still applies, and just like if you were waving a gun around, it would still count as FearRP because you did not hurt the player. Much like warning shots. 

Evidence:
From what the video looks like to me is that you 'extent' your baton (Even though blackjacks don't extend, you're thinking of the ASP baton.) At around 15 seconds it looks extremely close to where Jarz is standing. I know what you're intention was but it did look like you went to hit him in the video.
(May 10, 2016, 02:27 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]From what the video looks like to me is that you 'extent' your baton (Even though blackjacks don't extend, you're thinking of the ASP baton.) At around 15 seconds it looks extremely close to where Jarz is standing. I know what you're intention was but it did look like you went to hit him in the video.

I extend it, meaning that I raise it in the air to be intimidating in the case of the Blackjack. He also executes me just to take the Blackjack.
I don't really have anything to add, only saw the ensuing fight which seems fairly justified at the time.
|| LimeLightGaming || BR Response || "Jarz" || "FearRP" ||

|| You swung at me, and I have it on video kid. ||
Looks legit to me... very literal interpretation of the rules but none the less not a rule-break

Denied

Notes:

I would like to remind the reporter that OOC insults are against the rules "Retard" can be see as insulting.