Limelight Forums

Full Version: FIA - New Beginnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

As some of you may know, I am the leader of the Federal Investigation Agency. And, I have been hearing "leaked corruption stories" for the last few weeks from 4 members of what they call themselves, the "Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)" and would like to make sure people know that this is untrue.

You may have read how the FIA were corrupt and were compared to "Military Occupation" and, yes, this WAS true. However, after an internal affairs investigation we have discovered that the 4 members who are 'leaking' information about the FIA were at cause for this. Therefore we released them and we believe they are trying to get revenge.

I attempted to contact the CBI to have an interview today, but I was tortured to the brink of death. I managed to escape and write this article. I am now in extensive care and am expected to make a full physical recovery.

After hiring near half of our agents due to corruption, the FIA is implementing a new "Shared ownership" scheme.

We will be interviewing new agents and leaders shortly* and have a totally new ranking system in place, inorder to ensure NO corruption. You can view a sketch below:
[Image: RUJDmOH.png]
  We hope that this brings trust back to the FIA from the public, and investors.

Thank you for your time.
Is in "extensive care", has not yet made "full recovery", can write an false report and draw a diagram in paint with out issue.

I would like to reassure you this man was not hurt, and that no medical care center has a "James Mayfair" in extensive care.