Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - T.w² | Will ^TangoServers.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**** POSTING ON BEHALF OF T.w² | Will , AS HE DOES NOT HAVE A L2 ACCOUNT, AND CANNOT MAKE ONE DUE TO HIM HAVING A BROKEN EMAIL.**** 

> If any admins would like to contact will, here is his steam: 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ttAlluahak...sssssssss/

Your Name: T.w² | Will ^TangoServers.net

Ban ID: 2843 

Banned by: [L²] Enzyme 

Server: V33x

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned, or at have it shortened because this was my first time ever having a ban or blacklist. 24 Hours seems a bit excessive, as other who have been on the server before me have have received less punishment for the same, or even worse, therefore I believe that this is just a bit too excessive, given (as i said) this was my first ban, and I have not yet received any permanent warnings or blacklists. I would also like to add that in the video, it does not show the fact that we Yellow666 up to trial, and he was found guilty and was demoted by his superior, and then later left as he was so angry.
The fact that he was saying that there was no reason to arrest me, seeing as he had no evidence, it was his word against mine.

Evidence: N/A.
FearRP is an important and a rule that very many people break. I'm sure you've encountered people breaking fearRP and we enforce that rule for a reason.

You can mention that you have a clean record and that you've avoided getting in trouble so far, but I'll need to point out that you've only played for 27 hours in total and that it doesn't mean a lot.

A rule is a rule and you decided to break it on purpose. The reporting player made you aware of that you were breaking fearRP and it was something that you wouldn't accept.
Even if he was "corrupt" and was demoted then that doesn't mean that you're allowed to break the rules. Rules come before roleplay in this situation and the ban issued was valid. You didn't break a rule because of misscommunication or because you didn't know the rule. You broke fearRP because you wanted to. 1 day ban is a very standard time for a fearRP ban, even if it's your first. I'm afraid that I see no reason as to why this ban would be invalid nor why you should have a ban-reduction. I advice you to follow the rules in the future to avoid getting anymore suspensions. It's better to bite down on the sour apple and accept that you're under fearRP instead of being banned. Bans are issued as a punishment and as a lesson so I hope that you take it as one.

Please follow fearRP in the future and you won't get in trouble for it.

Denied.