Limelight Forums

Full Version: Car no-collided Every Time it's Spawned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: V33X
Description: Every time I spawn any vehicle in-game it ends up being no-collided with players and vehicles only for absolutely no reason. I basically have to call an admin everytime I want to spawn my car which is annoying due to the fact that when the server is busy it's almost impossible to get a response.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Started probably a week ago.
Additional Information Car occasionally becomes un-noclipped again but this is completely random, and the car ends up noclipping itself again shortly after. From what I've heard it's only certain players that encounter the bug, but I don't know anyone else who has.
Images/Screenshots: [Image: nY4ff85.jpg]
This happens to me sometimes, just park it beside AMPM then respawn it. Always fixes for me
It is Good for run away from police , anyway dunno why happen , do like tails said
The problem is though it happens, as I said EVERY SINGLE time I join without fail, and it can turn itself off and on completely randomly. It's extremely annoying and interfering.
Hmm, there was a glitch a while back where if you moved while holding E that could happen; have you possibly tried getting in it slower?
For example:
Walk up to vehicle
Stop moving
Press E to get in
Wait a few seconds, not pushing anything
Start driving
I need to know the vehicle-brand/type, please.

Which vehicle? Police, Trabant etc
(May 8, 2016, 09:13 AM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]I need to know the vehicle-brand/type, please.

Which vehicle? Police, Trabant etc

He is talking about a government dodge charge, but I don't think the issue is confined to a single car, I have seen several cars being nocollided. The ones I can recall: A firetruck, my dodge, my Lamborghini, The Hummer H1.
Ok thank you. I will look into it!
This keeps happening with my dodge police-charger aswell.

I bet Enzyme has TPd to me atleast 20-30 times the last month for this, hehe.
Happens to my Mustang & RV too
Yeah to clarify it does happen in every single car I get into, this example was in the Charger but has also happened in my G65 and Prius.
I have to admit, there have been times where I've been running from police and when our cars collide, whether they are trying to pit me or stop in front of me, the collisions get confused and the cars end up noclipping, it's great for me, but frustrating for them Sad
(May 9, 2016, 07:19 AM)Sammijammi Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit, there have been times where I've been running from police and when our cars collide, whether they are trying to pit me or stop in front of me, the collisions get confused and the cars end up noclipping, it's great for me, but frustrating for them Sad

I hope your car meets every tree on the map
Fixed in rev #1009

https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha.../index.php

Thank you for your report.