Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNITY International - Arrested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UNITY International Members arrested after a clash with Police Officers
[Image: glyVnBu.jpg]
Unity International Official getting arrested by the police - 05/05/2016

On the 05/05/2016 a Unity International Official was detained/arrested by a member of the Government after some sort of clash between the two. They say "We can also ensure that you will be satisfied with our top quality security offered by Unity International." A top quality service that is getting arrested by a Police Official? We advised all clients from Unity International to terminate their contract, and people who even have the thought, to go to another company due to this outrage. On another note of this story their head official was also meant to be there, this isn't just a lack of discipline by their members, but a complete ignorance by their leader. What type of company is this?

Reporter: Anonymous
Unity International

First of all I want to say that Unity International was not protecting someone at the moment. We where being searched by a officer who got reports of armed men in an Audi, which is the vehicle we're using. As we where not involved in any crime, Unity International agreed to cooperate with the cops. We where after being searched let free as no one was armed at the moment.

Thank you, kind regards Unity International Commander.
[Image: i6laOkw.jpg]

All well and dandy, I presume as well? Just another "quick search" with the cops? The public has no faith in such a company that is doing illegal activities within Evocity.

BREAKING NEWS:
Unity International has just been banned from Evocity after Attempting to murder someone, We've had enough of their lies. They are just another company front which is doing illegal activities. 
[Image: SAfHbMD.png]
(May 7, 2016, 06:44 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]
BREAKING NEWS:
Unity International has just been banned from Evocity after Attempting to murder someone, We've had enough of their lies. They are just another company front which is doing illegal activities. 
[Image: SAfHbMD.png]

OOC: * Sigh * He banned us from the city with a invaild reason. It was then dealt with in an admin sit and he removed the law.