Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - Constrictor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Username: [L²:RP] Constrictor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59960025

Server: V33X

Time: Entire day.

Reason(s):

General Mingery
FailRP
New Life Rule
Combat Rule 4.1D
Revenge Killing
Metagaming

I had been conducting a Black Market RP for hours. Constrictor joined my RP once by coming to my Backstreet location. (Area shown below)

[Image: 2B573BB2555481E657CCBDC8B1CE088E7B127186]

Situation 1 (Part 1/7) - Here is the part where Constrictor came and was sketchy, I luckily noticed this and got the upper hand. I had to execute him to prevent him from coming back and trying to kill me again or interfering with my business. The interesting thing is that he lied about it and said he was hired to come kill me. During the video you can clearly see him change his job title from Mugger to Criminal, before he left to come back later with the mask and weapon.

Situation 2 (Part 2/7) - Here is the part where Constrictor broke NLR to return and complain about me taking his items after killing him. Not sure why Barkles didn't BL him for NLR considering he has plenty of hours to know what NLR is.

Situation 3 (Part 3/6) - After waiting the duration of his NLR as he should've, he returned to tell me an important message. IMO this is clearly FailRP and New Life Rule. He is saying that based on my characters interaction with him in a previous life.

Situation 4 (Part 4/6) - Here is the part where Constrictor once again returns to my RP zone to attempt to stir up trouble. This time he sees an opportunity to frame me and another BMD for selling weed. As seen here, he just runs up to the cop and starts shouting that. The cop is seen arresting Torigrimes, and for some reason Constrictor knocks him out and beats him to death with a baton. After being confronted by Barkles. He said he killed the officer to save his friend from being arrested because apparently the man being arrested had saved Constrictor's life before. I find this information to likely be falsified based on the timing of everything and the rate of reappearances Constrictor took to my RP zone to bug me. I also don't believe that justifies him knocking out the cop and executing him there and then simply because he was conducting an arrest on someone who really had no RP connection to Constrictor. He simply went on with it as a way to get out of being arrested.

Situation 5 (Part 5/6) - Here is the part where Constrictor comes up as a BMD and annoys me about giving him a job. I constantly have to tell him to go away. He gets his camera and takes an incriminating photo to attempt to frame me for murder where I then chase him and get him under FearRP, as well as an officer who stumbled into the situation, and proceed to destroy the evidence and knock them both out before disappearing. As seen in the video, Constrictor behaves in a way that I would classify as FailRP. When I ask him to take out his camera, he quickly takes more photographs of me and the officer.

Situation 6 - (Part 6/6) - This is the entire situation from the first interaction I had with Constrictor after a prolonged period of time, likely an hour if not more. He made multiple job switches in this period. Seeing me, he saw an opportunity to annoy me once again. This time he Metagamed to obtain who I was based on getting my name off my vehicle and property. He annoyed me once again about getting a job and I kept telling him to leave, where he then began a prolonged period of door knock spam and verbal harassment. He later left to hire a hitman for me apparently threatening to kill him in that situation, which according to the video can be shown to be incorrect and falsified, therefore resulting in a violation of Combat Rule 4.1d regarding insufficient reasons to hire a hitman. Nitrogue and Arach were both the hitmen who killed me but according to them they were told that he had proper reason because I made death threats.

Videos uploading
Videos uploaded.
In answer to this point: 'He metagames and figures out it is my place' I remember how you looked, and what your voice sounded like.
On the first video, I shouted that I surrender, however, you still kill me. Just because 'you didn't want to take that risk.' You could of dealt with that situation in a more realistic way, hostaging me.
For the second part of the video, Barkles dealt with that, so the evidence for that isn't relevant.
Second video: Not relevant, Barkles dealt with that.
Third video: Calling someone a dickhead IC is not Fail RP, neither was I breaking NLR because I did not come to you about my previous character, you're now trying to get me banned, as you have NO evidence that I was breaking NLR in that video.
Fourth Video: This was not FailRP, I had just witnessed you selling weed, and there was a Police Officer there. What do you expect me to do, let you sell weed and not get into trouble for it? Also, I didn't kill the person, I knocked him out. Then Barkles came, and the situation went on normally, so it was not FailRP. Yet again, you're trying to get me into trouble for something that had been taken care of.
Fifth Video: The reason I was taking photo's of you and the Police Officer, was because I was showing you that the camera was working, because I could of dropped a fake camera that I didn't use, such as a selfie camera.
Sixth Video: You threatening to murder me (By saying , and insulting me for example calling me a 'Cunt' when I just wanted to speak to you at first, is a valid reason for wanting you to be killed.)
(May 7, 2016, 03:48 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]Sixth Video: You threatening to murder me (By saying , and insulting me for example calling me a 'Cunt' when I just wanted to speak to you at first, is a valid reason for wanting you to be killed.)

I threatened to murder you? Please point that out.
Insulting you is not a reason for you to go and hire a hitman to kill me, not to mention you were the one to initiate the verbal harassment.
(May 7, 2016, 03:56 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 7, 2016, 03:48 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]Sixth Video: You threatening to murder me (By saying , and insulting me for example calling me a 'Cunt' when I just wanted to speak to you at first, is a valid reason for wanting you to be killed.)

Insulting you is not a reason for you to go and hire a hitman to kill me, not to mention you were the one to initiate the verbal harassment.

The way you said something about me getting out of your property within 10 seconds, that's hinting that you're gonna do something to me if I didn't, also, I knew you had a reputation of violence towards people. Second point: It was IC, and you retaliated, meaning that you were as bad. Imo this was a valid reason to order a hit on someone, this reason was also good enough with Arach.
(May 7, 2016, 03:48 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]On the first video, I shouted that I surrender, however, you still kill me. Just because 'you didn't want to take that risk.' You could of dealt with that situation in a more realistic way, hostaging me.

Seeing as I ran an illegal Black Market in the back alley and you attempted to come and kill me, I had plenty of reason to just end you then and there. Why would I hostage you? What would hostaging solve? If anything that would complicate things and be too risky. I'd still have to worry about you eventually coming back to kill me. You fucked up and your character was killed as a result. Next time, maybe don't try and mug the Black Market Dealer? Chances are they'll be equipping.

Third video: Calling someone a dickhead IC is not Fail RP, neither was I breaking NLR because I did not come to you about my previous character, you're now trying to get me banned, as you have NO evidence that I was breaking NLR in that video.

New Life Rule isn't just about waiting 10 minutes to return to the place where you died. NLR means you forget everything in your previous life. Any interactions with people, forgotten. However you always returned with that information and would return here and there to verbally harass me out of the blue. If this was random, I wouldn't be complaining. However this wasn't random because we had already interacted multiple times in your previous lives and you returning to say that was stemming from those incidents.

Fourth Video: This was not FailRP, I had just witnessed you selling weed, and there was a Police Officer there. What do you expect me to do, let you sell weed and not get into trouble for it? Also, I didn't kill the person, I knocked him out. Then Barkles came, and the situation went on normally, so it was not FailRP. Yet again, you're trying to get me into trouble for something that had been taken care of.

You knocked the officer out and attempted to murder him, well actually you did in fact murder him. Barkles revived him. I'd ask that an administrator actually looks into this incident because I'm nearly certain he was lying to staff about his reasons to kill the officer. Regardless, killing an officer to save a friend from being arrested isn't really valid as far as I know.
(May 7, 2016, 03:58 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]

The way you said something about me getting out of your property within 10 seconds, that's hinting that you're gonna do something to me if I didn't, also, I knew you had a reputation of violence towards people. Second point: It was IC, and you retaliated, meaning that you were as bad. Imo this was a valid reason to order a hit on someone, this reason was also good enough with Arach.

I said you need to leave and I started to count down from 10. Never said anything about killing nor can that be interpreted that way, except in your apparent circumstance which I believe a staff member would agree after watching the video that I was in no way hostile beyond being concerned for my safety from you banging on my door and being persistently annoying.
(May 7, 2016, 04:06 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 7, 2016, 03:58 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]

I said you need to leave and I started to count down from 10. Never said anything about killing nor can that be interpreted that way, except in your apparent circumstance which I believe a staff member would agree after watching the video that I was in no way hostile beyond being concerned for my safety from you banging on my door and being persistently annoying.

Like I said, I knew you were violent, and you saying that I've got 10 seconds to leave is kind hinting that something bad is going to happen to me if I don't leave. I knew this, because of your violent side SINCE I had been alive.
(May 7, 2016, 04:04 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 7, 2016, 03:48 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]On the first video, I shouted that I surrender, however, you still kill me. Just because 'you didn't want to take that risk.' You could of dealt with that situation in a more realistic way, hostaging me.

Seeing as I ran an illegal Black Market in the back alley and you attempted to come and kill me, I had plenty of reason to just end you then and there. Why would I hostage you? What would hostaging solve? If anything that would complicate things and be too risky. I'd still have to worry about you eventually coming back to kill me. You fucked up and your character was killed as a result. Next time, maybe don't try and mug the Black Market Dealer? Chances are they'll be equipping.

New Life Rule isn't just about waiting 10 minutes to return to the place where you died. NLR means you forget everything in your previous life. Any interactions with people, forgotten. However you always returned with that information and would return here and there to verbally harass me out of the blue. If this was random, I wouldn't be complaining. However this wasn't random because we had already interacted multiple times in your previous lives and you returning to say that was stemming from those incidents.

You knocked the officer out and attempted to murder him, well actually you did in fact murder him. Barkles revived him. I'd ask that an administrator actually looks into this incident because I'm nearly certain he was lying to staff about his reasons to kill the officer. Regardless, killing an officer to save a friend from being arrested isn't really valid as far as I know.

Yes, I attempted to come and kill you. But in real life, you'd hostage me, scare the shit out of me so I wouldn't have the courage to come back and kill you, and if I did, it would of been FearRP.

I know you forget everything, and I did. I just came back and called you a dick-head IC. I don't see how that has anything to do with NLR? The reason that I called you a dick-head was because you were selling illegal stuff, so I was showing you how I felt about people like you.

You knocked the officer out and attempted to murder him, well actually you did in fact murder him. Barkles revived him. I'd ask that an administrator actually looks into this incident because I'm nearly certain he was lying to staff about his reasons to kill the officer. Regardless, killing an officer to save a friend from being arrested isn't really valid as far as I know. 

I knocked the Officer out, and I am sure I didn't kill him. However, if I did kill him, I did not mean to. Barkles probably knew that, hence the reason he revived him. I knocked the officer out to save a friend, yes, because if my friend got arrested, they could of traced back crimes that we committed to my name, which is something that I wanted to do my best to avoid.
(May 7, 2016, 04:07 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said, I knew you were violent, and you saying that I've got 10 seconds to leave is kind saying that something bad is going to happen to me if I don't leave.

I'll leave that up for staff to decide. I've made my points and will wait until staff give their input.
I have done the same. I will not post on this thread until I am required to.
Involved. Was one of the hitmen at the time.

I got told by arach that he needed help with a job. He asked me to help him kill someone (nev). I asked him why, and OOCLY he told me that he was trying to kill his client, insulting him, death threats, etcetera. I didn't know the reasons were invalid, since I was told that they were. That's all I have to say from my perspective.
I don't really buy the story Constrictor, it seems as though you're claiming everything was a coincidence and unrelated to your past experiences, I find that very hard to believe. It seems after your failed attempt at killing Nevy, you just came back to annoy him in various ways. With that being said I've decided to approve this request. You obviously broke NLR, and I think you were just being upset as a result of your previous lives. I've decided upon two days for NLR and Fail RP, a relatively light ban for such petty behavior.

Approved and closed.