Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cameron's Resignation From Developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello Community,

Today I have decided to resign from my position as developer and moderator for Limelight. It was just over a year ago that I was made a contributor back at the other community, and since then I have continually been working on releasing updates for CityRP. It was five months ago after releasing Limelight's new HUD that I was promoted to developer-only, which allowed me to push updates and bug-fixes to the servers to improve your experience on CityRP.

My reason for resigning is because I've become a bit bored of Garry's Mod as of recently, and have also decided to focus more on real-life.

I honestly never thought I'd have the opportunity become a developer, so thank you to the staff team!

I'm not leaving the community, I'm just stepping down from my rank as I won't be as active.

- Cameron
Shame to see you go, good luck!
Thanks for your hard work!
Thanks for all the work you did Cameron! Sad to see a good face like you leave. Good luck with everything and make sure to return!
Thanks for your work! Good luck!
See you later, Space Cowboy
<3 nu plz
My brother it is very sad that you left your positions. However, I fully respect you and your decission. Take your time and focus on RL. Once this is resolved, youre always welcome. I just disabled your access - did not remove it. So once youre back, it just has to be enabled.

Take care bro
Wow I did not expect this. Thanks for your time, good luck.
Wow, was honestly not expecting to see this.

Such a shame, hope you will return soon!
Omg now who we going to blame when shiz hits the fan. Bye! Sad to see you go
MY AUSTRALIAN FAM!!!!!
Y U LEAVE OUR MOUK?!?!?!?!?
Sad to see you go.. Thanks for the hard work and all updates you have given us.
Now, normally I'd say real life takes priority.
But screw that, you march your ass right back into coding, Camaroon.

I did not ever tell you to resign.

Just kidding. Kinda.
Good luck with life, when you realise it's stupid you're always welcome back.
<3
Thanks buddy for the hard work
Pages: 1 2 3 4