Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sentinel News Network - Wellington Capital Executive Arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: ujfzMPR.png]

Wellington Capital Executive Arrested

By Phil Coulson

[Image: IUbYXeB.jpg]

[Image: u0rbBDO.jpg]

EVOCITY - Torgrim Jackson, the Chief Operating Officer of the private company known as Wellington Capital, was arrested on charges of illegally possessing a handgun without a license on Friday. According to officers on the scene, the vehicle of Jackson rammed into a police barricade while a raid was being conducted. Jackson and his passenger, the CEO of Wellington Capital, then exited the vehicle and told the officers that the men in the Ferrari driving behind them were armed and chasing them. The police stopped the Ferrari and searched the drivers; nothing was found. The police then searched Jackson and found that he was carrying a Manhurin MR96 revolver. After checking their database, they found that Jackson did not have the proper permit to own a handgun. He was later taken to the Nexus for booking. 

I later asked Officer Lewis Holland, who was on scene, a few questions about the incident:

Quote:Phil Coulson: Can you tell me what led to the arrest of that executive?

Lewis Holland: I wasn't involved at all in that.

Phil Coulson: When I showed up, you were there

Lewis Holland: Oh then.

Lewis Holland: In the tunnel.
Lewis Holland: Ah I remember.

Lewis Holland: We were searching industrial

Lewis Holland: When me and my captain went back to my car

Lewis Holland: We found this lambo ram into our barricade

Lewis Holland: They said that the ferrari was chasing them and was armed.

Lewis Holland: So we searched the ferrari driver

Lewis Holland: And passenger
Lewis Holland: They had nothing on them.

Lewis Holland: So we went back to the COO and searched him

Lewis Holland: he had a revolver
Lewis Holland: MR96 i think it was

Phil Coulson: Yes a Manhurin, I remember

Lewis Holland: So we arrested him.

After Jackson was taken away by police, I was approached by the CEO of Wellington Capital who offered me large sums of money to delete the picture shown above. When I refused he offered me even larger sums of money. When I refused once more he resorted to threatening me, telling me to "give the picture or else." Wellington Capital is not yet a public company, but should it become that way in the future, investors should beware of the ethical character exhibited by the executives of this company. 

EDIT: Additional picture added