Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Rapid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Rapid

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57756963

Server: v33x

Time: Around 9 PM. 

Summary: Well I saw this man Speeding down evo city mainstreet and I started to follow him with my sirins on and he never pulled over we parked at evo city tunnel and waited and he was speeding toward us he told him to stop and get out as he slowed to a halt he was an anarcist and he wouldnt get out the car so then he tried to drive off and we chaced him to more till I started getting real annoyed so i called for backup and then he broke fear rp again speeding passed us so then we open fired and killed him out of the car so he would stop. but then he spawns at connectivity road and runs for his car and tries to hit me I kill him again so i wouldnt die. He runs back ONCE AGAIN and goes for his car I taze him and handcuff him and talk to him he says the reason he did it was because he only wanted his car. he broke fear rp and NLR multiple times.
WITNESS
He has broken NLR and FearRP many times. Saw him break FearRp when told to get out of the car
Denied.

No evidence.