Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report - ExorbitantCorgi, James Hellfire, Other(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Player: Exorbitant Corgi, James Hellfire, Other Bounty Hunters
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59595937 (ExorbitantCorgi) STEAM_0:1:52048682 (James Hellfire)

Server: V33
Time: Approx 15 mins ago

Reason: FailRP, FearRP

I was roleplaying as an Immigrant Gang Member. The story started off with another Immigrant being assaulted by Arach, the President, using a suitcase. This triggered a series of events, including the President calling me out for having an arrest warrant and telling an officer nearby, Krazyface, to arrest me. He detained me but later let me go when the President ran down the street. I took this oppurunity to equip my Deagle and bring the President into the Gazebo at the park for a little chat. I had my gun in my hands the entire time, by my side as seen in the picture below:

[Image: 9E3B3D35A68B13FC9F8FBCA618C34E617DDAE94C]

Krazyman had switched jobs to SWAT and responded to the scene where he snuck up behind me and as I heard sounds behind in the grass I raised my gun to the President's head. As soon as I started to tell Krazyface to back off he unloaded his weapon. I was Injured and Paramedics responded to revive me and I was placed in jail. Upon getting out I stalked the President, who was still wandering the streets of EvoCity alone. He saw me from far away and I guess out of curiosity decided to chase me, even though I had a different player model and was unrecognizable. He chased me behind Burger King where I pulled an already equipped Deagle. I lured him back once again and began to have a chat and beat him up. After this debacle it was time to bury him. I walked him to the corner behind Burger King, an inconspicuous location that no one would ever find him at and had him at gunpoint while he dug his grave, as soon in the picture below and can be proven from the chat logs:

[Image: A153C7615AE424DC057DF16BADEEA85A9C97E2FC]

Yet upon digging his grave, a team of Bounty Hunters is seen approaching as I am now tucked in the corner with the President digging his grave.

[Image: B35F1D5497E6987708E09398B0AD5C13EFE133D4]

Yet despite having the President in a clearly lethal situation, he continues to approach.

[Image: 385C17FD42F4392AC285871ACE8B9B9A7AA7F54C]

He is a Bounty Hunter. His job is to hunt people who are wanted. I was not wanted and it is not his job to save the President who by which had no means of contacting him. If he did, it was through SteamPM. I decided to make a quick @ chat to request an admin to supervise the situation to make sure FearRP was not broken, however as I was finished typing they took the opportunity to unload their weapons despite me being a threat to the President.

TL:DR - FailRP because they were bounty hunters and I was not wanted and because of the "hostage situation" clearly lacking any sense of RP on their side. Just shoot to kill. It isn't their job to do a Hostage Situation. FearRP because of their blatant disregard for the Presidents safety.

Explain your side and get anyone else to do so who are involved
Wobble = Behind him with crowbar. James = To his side with a handgun. Me = With an AK to his head. Considering we all knew that we would be able to kill him before he reacted, and that we all had a killshot, we took the chance.
You were wanted. Not by a warrant, but by the President's personal vendetta.
Your screenshots also neglect the two others who had you at gunpoint/crowbar.
This is a invalid we had a admin there watching the entire time and we had a crossfire going. He was out gunned and had no chance on winning this. We tried to talk to the guy but he wouldn't work with us so we went to deadly force.
I was at of the side of him, when us 3 had him in a crossfire, I had a Deagle at his head, I believe Corgi had an AK and Wobble had a Crowbar. As we unanimously agreed  we could safely take out the target, we continued to do so, and safely took out the target before Nev could shoot him. In all fairness, it was a 3v1, with us having the superior advantage. [[REDACTED DUE TO EVENTS BEING UNCLEAR DURING CHAOS, ALSO DUE TO MYSELF BEING NOT ENTIRELY SURE (its late)]] Granted, you were outnumbered, and in real life, if the unit has a shot, they would most likely take it, should the situation have gone as it did here, with failed Negotiations.
After this all happened, Barkles came over and we explained to him what had just happened, and we tried to dissolve the situation, but then the server crashed just shortly after, as I'm sure all of us can agree on.

[Terramus]- He was involved in this, the man with a crowbar, who was behind Arach.
So now you are a hit service? You were bounty hunters. You see a situation like that and you would, realistically, call the police and not take matters into your own hands.

You are Bounty Hunters. You never attempted to go peaceful as no talking was done on your part and I have logs as well as video to prove that. Do you wish to recant that statement?
We got told by the President to find and kill someone. You're a bit dead. And uhhh, I never said we tried negoatiating.

EDIT: Now that I think back. We never got told to kill him. We were told he tried assassinating the President, but he got arrested. Therefore we got told that he was in the jails but we were held up by a SWAT. Then he got out, so we were told to go find him. But we don't have much choice to bring him to the President if he's already with the President and a gun to his head.
"We did try to go peaceful first, but as the proved a failure, we resorted to lethal force. "

So you mentioned this in your last post. Could you please state what this was referring to then? Mind you, lying in the Courthouse is punishable by a lengthy forum ban. I'm not sure why you would state that and then contradict that by admitting that no negotiations were made.

The fact that you never negotiated and simply conducted a Hit Service for the President is only supporting my case further. Bounty Hunters do not go out to kill, therefore you would be killing with an incorrect job title. You could try the defense that the President gave that order but it's respectively both parties fault. Both Arach's fault for hiring Blunty Hunters to kill me and the Bounty Hunters who are acting like a hit service.
Redacted my post, reason as stated above, I'd like to add that it's late, and should I recall this in any more detail, I shall edit this post with what went on.

EDIT A - Corgi was contacted by Arach, saying for us to kill a man for the government I THINK, so he then contacted us, as he would then have backup if the situation was to go noisy, which it did. We was in the area so we decided to help him out.
You think he wanted you to kill me?

If you were doing a hit, which you had incorrect job titles to be doing, then you would certainly need to KNOW. You just happened to be in the area and come to assist? You're not law enforcement. Bounty Hunters don't interfere with criminals unless they are directly told to. You couldn't ID me or the President from that far away and would've only been able to obtain that information through Metagaming (SteamPM, Discord, TS).
You All in all,

The three of you were Bounty Hunters who apparently, according to your own statement, accepted a kill contract from Arach. This is in violation of rules regarding having the correct job title. You're either a Bounty Hunter or a hitman. On top of being in violation of having the incorrect job titles to support your 'roleplay' you were not following other rules that we have in place. You mention the fact that you yourself were unsure if it was an order to kill me which according to rules regarding hits, requires you to fully understand the job and responsibility of knowing the information is valid. The fact that you question whether it was a kill order only supports that this roleplay wasn't planned out very well. I would clasify this entire situation as FailRP because of the fact that you used your Bounty Hunter position not to target warranted criminals but rather as a hit service. You approached me without knowing who I was, unless the information was obtained outside of the game, and in doing so you once again acted unlike a Bounty Service or a Hit Service. I'm curious what made you approach a gunman hiding in a corner with a weapon to someones head. Seeing as you couldn't identify me and you are not a law enforcement group, you had no reason to even think about taking matters into your own hands. You failed to even attempt to RP the situation out and instead felt like shooting to kill and not saying one word would be the best solution. Might I remind you that this is a roleplay server and not a deathmatch game. 

I'd also like to note the numerous numbers of lies in the courthouse. From James Hellfire saying there were negotiations and the reason things went lethal was because I wasn't cooperating and ExorbitantCorgi saying the contrary and admitting that there were no negotiations.
To be honest, that wasn't a hit contract. I asked them to put you away from public so i could talk to you.

I really don't know what i should add to the thread that hasn't already been said. Most of this seems clarified, but i'm just gonna be sure that you know this: This "contract" was in fact NOT a hit contract. I told them to put you away from public so i could speak to you

EDIT: There wasnt any negotiation either
And your accusations of meta, ever heard of /pm?

Also, if you have the President at gunpoint and we have govt. worker passes, chances are we won't take nicely to you putting a gun to the President.
Pages: 1 2