Limelight Forums

Full Version: LEAKED: Massive corruption within the FIA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ujfzMPR.png]
LEAKED: Massive corruption within the FIA.

[Image: iQISlQk.jpg]
The four FIA whistleblowers: George Edward Snowden, Levi Winchester, Michael Kurts, and Marvin Hampton
By Phil Coulson

EVOCITY - On Friday, four young employees of the Central Bureau of Investigation risked their lives to expose the truth about the company known as the Federal Investigation Agency. I reached out to George Edward Snowden after he made a public broadcast claiming that the FIA was corrupt. He asked me to meet him at the old motel discreetly, as there was a warrant out for their arrest. When I arrived, I found the four CBI agents who were on the run, and was informed that the FIA was in cooperation with the current administration to silence them. Police presence at our location began to increase, and so the four agents were forced to flee. They went to an area in the industrial sector, but government forces moved there as well, and started searching the area. The agents were able to remain hidden until the police left the area and I was able to extract them. I then took them to a safehouse where we sat down, and the whole story was explained.

Quote:
Phil Coulson: from the beginning

George Edward Snowden: I owned it

George Edward Snowden: The co-owner went corrupt and sacked one of our guys and
we left to make the CBI

George Edward Snowden: The FIA is very corrupt

Phil Coulson: ok ok hold on

Phil Coulson: Lets start with who you all are

George Edward Snowden: I am George Edward Snowden

Levi Winchester: I am Levi Winchester

Michael Kurts: My name is Michael Kurts

Marvin Hampton: Hi, my name is Marvin.

George Edward Snowden: Now, for the story.

George Edward Snowden: The FIA was once a company i co-owned, the other co-owner sacked one of the agents with out my consent

George Edward Snowden: This was Michael

George Edward Snowden: The FIA is wanted for multiple police homicides

George Edward Snowden: And is being compared to a military occupation

George Edward Snowden: This government has now hired them to make medical
supplies, using drugs like weed and heroin, 

George Edward Snowden: This is illegal and against Evocity and Rockford citizens rights

George Edward Snowden: We were unaware of the organisation being hired

George Edward Snowden: So we went to the nexus and reported it where Micheal and
Levi were kidnapped for inhumane testing

George Edward Snowden: Levi escaped

George Edward Snowden: To live to tell the story

Marvin Hampton: Are you taking this all in?

Phil Coulson: Yes

-At this point, an explosion was heard outside of our safehouse-

Phil Coulson: I'll go check outside

Phil Coulson: its clear

Levi Winchester: We went up the elevator in the nexus for a meeting with the
president about the corruption of the FIA

Levi Winchester: they then realized that we had confidential information against the FIA
and decided that they should use us for drug tests

Phil Coulson: So you're telling me that the top of the FIA has gone corrupt by creating
experimental drugs and kidnapping people for testing?

George Edward Snowden: Yes
George Edward Snowden: and has killed many officers

George Edward Snowden: When we looked at the bodies

George Edward Snowden: The bullets matched the ones used in the standard issue Five
Seven the FIA Hands out

George Edward Snowden: They also carry black jacks to concuss people 

George Edward Snowden: We need to spread this
George Edward Snowden: To every main website and form of news media
George Edward Snowden: And the public needs to take down the FIA
George Edward Snowden: And this government, the police and swat are innocent
George Edward Snowden: And are caught up in this mess

Phil Coulson: and the higher ups?

George Edward Snowden: Are corrupt
George Edward Snowden: They have hired
George Edward Snowden: The FIA
George Edward Snowden: Knowing full to well
George Edward Snowden: That they are corrupt

George Edward Snowden: The FIA Leader has became ZerOne Med Care
George Edward Snowden: Its a cover name 

George Edward Snowden: The FIA Needs to have its division shut down and
investigated in Evocity

George Edward Snowden: As they are performing better in other states

Phil Coulson: Are you sure this corruption is specific to the Evo city branch?

Phil Coulson: Has the FIA kidnapped innocent civilians for their experiments?

George Edward Snowden: Not that we're aware of, our cover was blown when
investigating

George Edward Snowden: They did kidnap these two though

Phil Coulson: So do you have any evidence to validate your claims?

George Edward Snowden: Multiple photos

Levi Winchester: I survived the whole thing 

George Edward Snowden: And these two who were kidnapped

George Edward Snowden: And my warrant [for arrest]

Phil Coulson: Ok, so are there any other crimes that the FIA have committed?

George Edward Snowden: Mass police homicide
George Edward Snowden: Cooking meth
George Edward Snowden: Heroin
George Edward Snowden: Stealing Vehicles
George Edward Snowden: and bribing officers

George Edward Snowden: Their stock recently plummeted due to them being arrested

Phil Coulson: Well gentlemen, let me tell you that what you have done is incredibly
brave. It takes a lot of guts to go against a conglomerate like the FIA in order to do
what is right

Phil Coulson: But because of your actions, there will be justice for you, and for every
person who has fallen victim to the FIA

George Edward Snowden: Thats what the CBI are here for, you and your countries
protection, we will have a website up soon,

George Edward Snowden: The Central Bureau of Investigation is a none profitable
organisation.

George Edward Snowden: We wll never ask for your money
George Edward Snowden: Only your trust

Phil Coulson: After today, I'm sure that's something many people have in you

George Edward Snowden: Thank you.
The Federal Investigation Agency has been implicated in a multitude of crimes including: murder, kidnapping, production of illegal substances, theft, and bribery at the highest level. There is material evidence and witness testimony to substantiate these claims. The FIA, also known as ZerOne Med Care, has been secretly developing illegal drugs and performing experimentation on humans against their will. They have been bribing government officials to cover their tracks, and killing those who don't comply. When four agents found out the truth, they were kidnapped. It is only because of their bravery that we now know the truth so that we can bring the Federal Investigation Agency to justice.

EDIT: Corrected Zero One Med Care to ZerOne Med Care
Just want to point out, you did acknowledge your info was effecting the stock market in game today, please do not let that alter your articles to get clans into hot water.

This may not be to do that but i just wanted to tell you.
Do what you do best, the news.

If that causes conflict within the stock market or causes tensions between clans, so be it.
(May 7, 2016, 01:15 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to point out, you did acknowledge your info was effecting the stock market in game today, please do not let that alter your articles to get clans into hot water.

Yes I know I shouldn't do that, even out of character I am dedicated to integrity. I wasn't even looking for dirt on FIA or anything, I just saw the advert this guy made and decided to reach out to him because I thought that a RP about Snowden-type leak would be interesting. I don't try to ruin clan reputation's for the fun of it, I just report on what's there.
(May 7, 2016, 02:47 AM)Kung Fury Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 7, 2016, 01:15 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to point out, you did acknowledge your info was effecting the stock market in game today, please do not let that alter your articles to get clans into hot water.

Yes I know I shouldn't do that, even out of character I am dedicated to integrity. I wasn't even looking for dirt on FIA or anything, I just saw the advert this guy made and decided to reach out to him because I thought that a RP about Snowden-type leak would be interesting. I don't try to ruin clan reputation's for the fun of it, I just report on what's there.

That's good.

Anyone can release any information about the stockmarket. It's mostly unregulated according to Faustie. If people want to spread shite about a clan, they may, but also risk loosing credibility when it's disproved.
Wait shit, information leaked from the nexus?
(May 7, 2016, 09:37 AM)Arach Wrote: [ -> ]Wait shit, information leaked from the nexus?

Leaked by former FIA agents