Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: M4gic W1zardo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]M4gic W1zardo[/font]

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:0:145417248[/b][/font]

Server: 33X

Time: Yesterday at around 10:00 perhaps

Summary: CDM. He said "Let me park the car" I let him but it clearly looks like he ran me over purposely. He swurves into me, avoiding me, then reverses and rams into me running me over properly again. I think it is clearly intentional. 

I was also listening to FragRadio at the time so ignore that. 
Somebody else also reported him CDMing, its up to them if they bring it forward

Evidence: 
i was lagging like shit as I told you and my fps was like 3 and my screen was frozen when I hit you and I agree it looks intentional but it wasn't as I told you after I hit you.
(May 6, 2016, 05:55 PM)M4gic W1zardo Wrote: [ -> ]i was lagging like shit as I told you and my fps was like 3 and my screen was frozen when I hit you and I agree it looks intentional but it wasn't as I told you after I hit you.

It looks very intentional. You steer into me, put your wheels straight and full power ahead. 

Other people on the server said you ran them over two.
I agree it looks intentional but pls trust I promise, my lagg is so fucked up and I wanted just to park that's why I steer into you but I didn't wanted to push the gas plank so hard.
Not involved - Warned

- Barkles
Approved