Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Rapid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Rapid

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:57756963[/font]

Server: 33X

Time: 11:45

Summary: RDM. He just shoots me. His friend [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][4L] lampman13 (- [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:1:28449506[/b][/font][/font]) says "He's recording!" and Rapid[/font] shoots me. He also appeared to have killed all the police randomly too. 

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/1QiqL
Can i have these 2 accused users please respond to this within 24 hrs with their story
My part:

Me and my 2 friends were doing some illegal activities when I saw 2 cops were arresting my fellow Anarchists, so I decided to snipe them with my Scar-20.

Why this guy got killed, I have no idea and I didn't do it.

I don't know why my friend killed him, but I know he was also failrp'ing because he saw 2 cops get shot. It's his choise that he comes there to look what is happening. It's a rp server and when I see 2 cops get shot in real-life and see a guy with a hoodie, Bandana and sunglasses with a glock, I'm not gonna look what is happening + he saw everything happen, so he could call the police and be a witness and in real-life a lot of people get killed by maffia, because they are witness.

Btw: I never said, he is recording. I was screaming get in my car, get in my car to my friends and I don't think so but I could have said he is a witness but I don't think I said that.

He changed his job, while he was getting mugged,shot or killed, isn't that failrp?
**Sorry** This is nothing.
Ok can I have Rapids story if anyone knows him pleae ask him to respond here to avoid a ban/blacklist
(May 4, 2016, 03:17 PM)M4gic W1zardo Wrote: [ -> ]My part:

Me and my 2 friends were doing some illegal activities when I saw 2 cops were arresting my fellow Anarchists, so I decided to snipe them with my Scar-20.

Why this guy got killed, I have no idea and I didn't do it.

I don't know why my friend killed him, but I know he was also failrp'ing because he saw 2 cops get shot. It's his choise that he comes there to look what is happening. It's a rp server and when I see 2 cops get shot in real-life and see a guy with a hoodie, Bandana and sunglasses with a glock, I'm not gonna look what is happening + he saw everything happen, so he could call the police and be a witness and in real-life a lot of people get killed by maffia, because they are witness.

Btw: I never said, he is recording. I was screaming get in my car, get in my car to my friends and I don't think so but I could have said he is a witness but I don't think I said that.

He changed his job, while he was getting mugged,shot or killed, isn't that failrp?

I see. M4gic W1zardo was not the one to say he's recording (My bad) but he did tell the shooter to "Take me out" which was when I was shot completely dead. Therefore with this being said, I think M4gic W1zardo did not break the rules. [4L] lampman13 was the person to say "Hes reporting" (STEAM_0:1:28449506).
Alrighty, just to clarify. We was in the middle of escaping police custody and he had seen us. We didn't want to be identified as no actual arrest had gone down. An entire shootout had just happened and we didn't want any 'loose ends'.
(May 4, 2016, 10:57 PM)Rapid Wrote: [ -> ]Alrighty, just to clarify. We was in the middle of escaping police custody and he had seen us. We didn't want to be identified as no actual arrest had gone down. An entire shootout had just happened and we didn't want any 'loose ends'.

You shot me for an OOC reason. Me being stood there and seeing it is not a reason to kill. Not to mention that the Anarchist, by default, have cloth over their faces.
(May 4, 2016, 10:57 PM)Rapid Wrote: [ -> ]Alrighty, just to clarify. We was in the middle of escaping police custody and he had seen us. We didn't want to be identified as no actual arrest had gone down. An entire shootout had just happened and we didn't want any 'loose ends'.

I feel as if FearRP use may have been more appropriate?
Chicken Coup Thank you.

But in Rapid's defense, it's a rp server and in real-life people get shot because of wrong time, wrong location and if his choise is to come to us while we are in a shoot out with cops and trying to escape in cars and he comes to us to look arround, it's his own choice and when he dies, he shouldn't have walked into there. And is the reason we didn't want no one to identify us and who could snitch us at the government, a valid reason to kill. I understand when you are outside corleone it's not allowed but when he is just in the centre of the shoot out, it's stupid of him being there in real life he would have run away too.
Denied

Notes: I feel it may have been a tad OTT maybe using FearRP to your advantage (ie pointing gun and saying forget we were here/ give me your radio) would have allowed for more oppertunity for RP but you didnt break a rule so thats just some advice if you want to take it.