Limelight Forums

Full Version: A Wulf Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, today marks my 37th revisit to my coming into being.  It involved work, enjoying some snacks a small display at my desk with 1 liter of Mountain Dew waiting for me.

I came home and we enjoyed a French Silk pie with my wife and three kids.  And in a little bit, off to dinner for some steak or burgers.

But, of my 37 years, there is one thing that I have never seen before.  Both awesome and scary at the same time:

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes.  I hope for many many more unless the kids finally succeed in killing me.

And you all have a great day!  Just beware of Enzyme and Brynn!
Well I'll be damned.

Happy Birthday Wulf you old fuck, now go fight some fires, and be a good dad. <3
Wooo happy birthday!!!!
Happy birthday to Limelight's designated fire marshal <3
Enzyme going monotone xD

OT: happy birthday wulf!
Happy Birthday, Hope it's a good one.
(May 4, 2016, 03:28 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Enzyme going monotone xD

I never claimed to be a good singer! Besides, it was like 4am so I had to keep it down.

Hope your birthday was good Wulf, because I'll hunt you down because you released this :V
Happy Birthday! Hope for many more
(May 4, 2016, 05:39 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Hope your birthday was good Wulf, because I'll hunt you down because you released this :V
Inb4
[Image: Collateral_Damage_film.jpg]
(Get it? Because he's a fire fighter? Imma go now)
Happy birthday!

May the burning bridges light your way to the next birthday Tongue
(May 4, 2016, 05:39 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 4, 2016, 03:28 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Enzyme going monotone xD

I never claimed to be a good singer! Besides, it was like 4am so I had to keep it down.

Hope your birthday was good Wulf, because I'll hunt you down because you released this :V

Oh it was good.  Steak and some TV finished off the night.  I have three kids, all under 5 years old you know.  I shall enjoy the hunt.
Happy birthday !
Happy Birthday Wulf!

Also Enzyme me and you have a brilliant set of voices, shall we become a boy band?
(May 4, 2016, 09:44 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday Wulf!

Also Enzyme me and you have a brilliant set of voices, shall we become a boy band?

Yes and call it Rusty Spoon gang pls?

OT:

Happy Birthday wulf!
Happy birthday and remeber there is a thread for these.
Pages: 1 2