Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report - dannyvankleef
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: dannyvankleef

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78082831

Server: v33x

Time: 10AM GMT

Summary: I was creating my gun store and this guy comes in an asked for a license, this was not a law at the time so I told him I didnt need one (I was making a gun store dupe but I didnt want to use up a gun dealers position as I probably would be more focused on building). After I told him this he just ignored it and basically said that it was an RP reason to interrupt me building. Then he decides after annoying me for a license he would go outside and shoot at nothing, he gave an awful reason later on which was "I was testing my gun control" I told him that it was FailRP, that he could have made a gun range somewhere private (probably) and that its kinda ironic that he stopped me for not having a license and had the reason that it was realistic RP and then as soon as hes done saying that he goes outside and starts randomly shooting, When I asked him about it he did get in his car but after the clip ends he did get out and shoot his gun again into a store but I did not get this on a recording.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/xCalwCTri9s (Sorry I didnt capture his name for much of it in the recording, If you pause at certain parts you can catch the name)
Just as a note from a reader:

Your video is set to Private. You might want to send it to Unlisted otherwise the staff will not be able to view the recording.
Sorry I thought private was when you needed a link to get it. Ive set it to unlisted now for you.
Approved