Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey There, I'm Pat Wilson! (Or Ocean Man (Pat) For Steam). I have recently found the server, and only 2 hours in and I really enjoy it! I would like to say the coding for the server is very nice, haven't seen something like this since a long time on other big communities, which I shall not name. A bit about myself, I'm 13 years old, but sound 16-17 and about as mature as a 16-18, so don't worry I'm not THAT cancerous. In West Canada born and raised, probably going to stay here. I understand most pop culture jokes and things from also every era, so go ahead and make some of those jokes around me, don't worry il probably get it, (As long as it isn't Anime, I don't quite know much about that). My favorite type of humor is Adult Comedy, so yeah... Don't worry about making a joke like that, I know most the "those" terms. I'm a mostly friendly guy, so don't be afraid to say hi! I won't bite... that much unless you want me to 3. Anyway, that sums up almost anything if you got any questions feel free to me here or on the server! To end it all off, here some of my favorite cancer songs.

good luck, you're going to need it.
Im on some acid...
Welcome
Welcome!
Aloha and welcome to L^2!
(May 3, 2016, 04:22 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Aloha and welcome to L^2!

You failed mate.
(May 3, 2016, 04:23 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]

You failed mate.

You may say that after you pass Calc 2 kthxbai
(May 3, 2016, 04:25 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 3, 2016, 04:23 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]

You failed mate.

You may say that after you pass Calc 2 kthxbai

algebra 1 pls
Welcome!
Welcome
Welcome! Smile
Welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome to LimeLight!
Hey there, ocean man!