Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report On Toxic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Toxic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25930701

Server: LimelightGaming CityRP 2

Time: 9:42 EST what ever that is in GMT sorry

Summary: we got into a gun fight with cops long story short we lost and they killed us right on the spot Now cops shoot to hurt not to kill.
Evidence: Screen shots on my profile and James Hellfire from the time it happened him also saying he did it.
Attached is screenshots of the chat from when it happened, in one of them you can clearly see Toxic admitting he executed us.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/yVlSp
I dont see toxic admitting he executed you, i see he says he shot you witha shotgun, but no context as to why, where, and what was going on.

If you have any evidence to prove he walked up to your ragdolled body, and then shot you in the head please provide it, but if you we're in a firefight, got downed, and then got shot as the police still fired without realizeing you went down, well thats just bad luck
-Involved-

Just like to ask what that PM is about in the second picture? You asking Wolf_1 to kill the cops at old motel? Wolf_1 is also a gundealer, so it would be FailRP and NLR because you are messaging him after you died.

https://imgur.com/a74r7ot (Showing that Wolf_1 is a gundealer)
I investigated this on the server and came to the conclusion, due to the evidence I had at hand, that Toxic killed you under accidental reasons. He was firing on you two and did not stop once you moved to the injured state, because it was too late for him to react as he was firing extremely fast and was not able to stop in time.
I would like to point out James, that a Metagameing, NLR, and asking someone to revenge kill for you, is heavily bannable, mind explaining why in this screen you posted, you are telling wolf to go to your death area and kill the cops there?

v33x
[03:34:48]
[L²:RP][F.I] Toxic
(STEAM_0:1:25930701)
Killed: James Hellfire (STEAM_0:1:52048682) using cw_m3super90

v33x
[03:37:22]
James Hellfire
(STEAM_0:1:52048682)
said: /r .44 magnum. go to old motel andf kill the cops

[Image: FRYnJZj.jpg]
(May 2, 2016, 09:15 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to point out James, that a Metagameing, NLR, and asking someone to revenge kill for you, is heavily bannable, mind explaining why in this screen you posted, you are telling wolf to go to your death area and kill the cops there?

v33x
[03:34:48]
[L²:RP][F.I] Toxic
(STEAM_0:1:25930701)
Killed: James Hellfire (STEAM_0:1:52048682) using cw_m3super90

v33x
[03:37:22]
James Hellfire
(STEAM_0:1:52048682)
said: /r .44 magnum. go to old motel andf kill the cops

[Image: FRYnJZj.jpg]

No point in me lying here, yeah. I wanted revenge on them, as quite frankly I was pissed off at the cops for outright executing me, albeit by an accident. By this point in the night [3:30 ish AM] I was shattered and therefore not thinking straight, so I have no excuse for that apart from being tired.
Well your lucky in this case, as the guy you asked didnt do it or just ignored you, i advise in the future to just take a moment and calm down or log off if your that angry.

The evidence provided cannot show the kill was intentionaly an invalid police kill, and judgeing by what soviet said about what occured ingame, it seems like it was just bad luck.

Denied