Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: TheFakeTaco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: TheFakeTaco

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2757[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Enzyme[/font]

Server:, V33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Constantly minging around. Multiple cases of failRP. Stealing car infront of owner without a valid reason. Ramming cars into lake. Given a lot of warnings.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  I believe i should be unbanned because everyone was having some fun at that time. I wasn't trying to break rules with malicious intent. I was honestly just trying to be funny. I do understand I was given multiple warnings by Enzyme. I was just trying to have some fun. The only thing here that I did do with malicious intent was trying to ram a car into the lake.

Evidence:  Im very sorry, I was trying to be funny but clearly I crossed the line
Let me ask you the following questions:

- Did I not give you several warnings?
- Did I not tell you that I'd ban you if you continued?
- Did I not put you into a locked room as a time-out, stating that if you did anything else then you'd end up banned?
- Did you not try to steal a car in-front of the owner without a reason?

I'll go ahead and answer these questions because I see no reason why this even needs to be discussed.
The answer to all of those questions are Yes

You broke a lot of rules, and most of them weren't even mentioned in the ban-reason just because you broke so many.
You broke the rules, and I gave you too many warnings.

This ban is in no way invalid.
Denied.