Limelight Forums

Full Version: Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)?
Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²] Barkles
Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford?
V33x
Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban?
Consistent Player disrespect
Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned?
I find it franky unfair that the reporter his actions are not taken within decision. He repeatly tried to get this reaction, He even continued after he made his appeal with trolling PM's like "Are you already banned"? I find it unfair that you only punish one, while he is the main causer of trouble into OOC chatter.

Well as matter of fact, I do already think the appeal will be closed with a reason like: "Your own fault" or anything, but considering his behavior, it shouldn't be a month and 10 hours blacklist (why even a blacklist while banned? Not that logic)

Also considering he admits he likes to CDM people with his RV, and went to harass me with his bullshit in OOC chatter, I guess the staff won't take any notice for trolls or minges.
I wonder why there is a courthouse, where minges and trolls can get players of the server with their trolling actions. Why is it there in the first place? To just show how easy it is to get a player gone? Chicken Coup has already caused several players to be banned unfairly. He is minging them to a point where a player reacts on his trolling behavior.

And to add on my appeal: A player screaming "Heil Hitler", making multiple heavy insults towards people's country and nation, is only banned with a little 1 day ban? I wonder where the justice is into this "courthouse".

https://imgur.com/JDpU0zw > Why is this not even considered as an insult/heavy OOC insult? I don't understand? He got only banned for 1 day for his total album of 76 pictures full of RDM,CDM and OOC insults? I want to add that he screamed various insults at me, James Hellfire and Desert.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
Are you trying to appeal your ban as you view it's invalid, or are you trying to get a reduction on your ban? 

[Player bengt betong (STEAM_0:0:111336127) has been issued a ban for the evidence provided in this thread for reason: "Player disrespect, disgusting attitude in OOC. "Hail hitler f*g" ]
Chicken Coup seemingly tried to bait Galaxy into OOC insults, only to then take screenshots of them and try and get him banned. Hell, he was even threatening to CDM me and James when we arrested him. 

[Image: 05c73b4104cb048c69e57dad03076350.png]
[Image: 5a73c8a1d82ad2deee5d4bda5858acc4.png]
(May 1, 2016, 04:00 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Chicken Coup seemingly tried to bait Galaxy into OOC insults, only to then take screenshots of them and try and get him banned. Hell, he was even threatening to CDM me and James when we arrested him. 

I tried to bait him into OOC insults by talking In-Character? Uh okay.
(May 1, 2016, 05:06 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 1, 2016, 04:00 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Chicken Coup seemingly tried to bait Galaxy into OOC insults, only to then take screenshots of them and try and get him banned. Hell, he was even threatening to CDM me and James when we arrested him. 

I tried to bait him into OOC insults by talking In-Character? Uh okay.

As in Jame's UBR, you evidently didn't read it.  Read the second part.
If I may, even if Galaxy is being baited, that doesn't explain his/her previous offenses in this field. If he was baited in this certain area it will be investigated, however I find it hard to believe Galaxy with his background in aggressive behavior. If he is baiting into these situations, gain evidence and post a BR. Do not take things into your own hands that are meant to be dealt with by a Staff Member.
(May 1, 2016, 07:25 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]If I may, even if Galaxy is being baited, that doesn't explain his/her previous offenses in this field. If he was baited in this certain area it will be investigated, however I find it hard to believe Galaxy with his background in aggressive behavior. If he is baiting into these situations, gain evidence and post a BR. Do not take things into your own hands that are meant to be dealt with by a Staff Member.

Yeah. Not sure how I baited him. Hes constantly aggressive, not only towards me but to other players on the server. 

I think you should be lucky that you didn't get a four month ban like another player received for the same actions.
ill admit i saw a small amount of baiting but its really a matter of give what you get if you get what i mean. and from what i can see its mainly galaxy initiating and being the worse one

Myself and Brynn both talked this over over TS before i issue the suspension(s) and we both agreed judging by how many there was and your track record Galaxy you need a long break and a strong reminder of how to act.

unless you have evidence of the ban being actually invalid (which im happy to see) then this will be closed in 24 hours.
(May 1, 2016, 11:48 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]ill admit i saw a small amount of baiting but its really a matter of give what you get if you get what i mean. and from what i can see its mainly galaxy initiating and being the worse one

Myself and Brynn both talked this over over TS before i issue the suspension(s) and we both agreed judging by how many there was and your track record Galaxy you need  a long break and a strong reminder of how to act.

unless you have evidence of the ban being actually invalid (which im happy to see) then this will be closed in 24 hours.

So you saw it going on, yet you didn't punished him either for the baiting? Or me for the insults? Why wait untill a PR? You gave Chicken his chances to fill it in, leaving me undefendable.

I wonder why LL isn't taking actions against trouble causers. Chicken is someone who is acting up all big boy with his OOC crap talk, yet when someone says something back, he acts like he's a kid who's icecream got stolen by a bully. (I do honestly sense he's sensible for being bullied, but okay).

Threatening with CDM, Being annoying, PMing me with "Are you already scared for your PR",  and more. How is this acceptable and even acceptable to see as a valid PR?

Why are people like Chicken coup getting away with his fishy baiting, being annoying as hell towards other players ( Yes Other players, as James and Corgi also were victim of his lame and fishy behavior)

I think alot of players would react the same, when constantly harassed by lame players like Coup. Yet when you use @ they just say: Ignore him or anything.

According to my track: I only sense 3 blacklists in the lists for OOC disrespect. 1 by Soviet for calling a player dumb (Do not kinda see how this is blacklist worthy, but I'll accept the blacklist ofcourse)

2nd was by George, after an OOC discussion with the SAME player being CONSTANTLY abusive/annoying/trolling/minging/pathetic. He kept on being annoying,  I responded and I got blacklisted (Still wondering why only me, but okay)

and now the 3th is a 10 hours blacklist + 1 month ban? How can a 20 minute OOC blacklist escalate to a 1 monthban + 10 hours blacklist?

Well, I see you throw it on "Evidence or closed"-time. So I have none, which means I already lost the appeal.

I quote again his fishing behavior, even on the forums:
"Oh. I would have expected you to be a chef, gotta season the food with salt. Right?"

He continues even on the forums to attempt to fish. 

Also to quote: 

Yeah. Not sure how I baited him. Hes constantly aggressive, not only towards me but to other players on the server. 

I think you should be lucky that you didn't get a four month ban like another player received for the same actions.

He now thinks he is the one deciding wich kind of punishment I recieve, He is acting like a troll. Also acting as a victim. All I can say is that this player is pathetic and manipulative. Acting all big shot, but at the end running with tears in his eyes.

Also being aggressive, No, I am totally not. I am only being sick of fools like Chicken, who constantly sticks his nose into admins their back, to kiss them to his wish.

I am quiet sure alot of players are annoyed by him into OOC, because he keeps being baiting in OOC, but after a 10 minutes he says: "Please keep discussion out of OOC". He is pathetic at all.

Well I dropped what I wanted to say. I am curious what would be done with it. but mkay.

Howdy.
I didn't see it no. But you're actions were still none the less showing a disregard for our rules for a 4th time

Your ban is reduced to 2weeks

Approved