Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: M4gic W1zardo

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2758[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Nacreas[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: D/C to avoid arrest.

Why should you be unbanned?: My game crashed, I really did not D/C to avoid arrest, I have a shitty pc and sometimes my game crashes. I didn't care about the arrest, but I can't do shit about a random crash and then I get banned.

Evidence: None
Quote:v33x [12:30:03] [MAZE]Dedpewl (STEAM_0:0:59585802) Knocked out: [L²:RP]M4gic W1zardo (STEAM_0:0:145417248) using Tazed
v33x [12:30:05] [L²:RP]M4gic W1zardo (STEAM_0:0:145417248) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
My pc made noice like a helicopter and my screen went all-black so I started spamming ctrl-alt-del, so my pc shutted down.
You should have waited until the role-play situation you were put in had finished. The moment you were tasered, you disconnected from the server. It's quite convenient that your computer began to make noises and that required you to shut down your computer.
INVOLVED:

I was on mumble with him at this moment (like most of the time) and he indeed disconnected/crashed from the mumble.
It wasn't making noises only, it had a black screen and it was like a helicopter when it's getting air(you know what I mean) my whole pc was like it was going to explode, sorry for that but I can't help either and imo a ban is unfair and as you can see I was on mumble with my friend and I left mumble too, because my whole computer shutted down, I know it's a good timing but I can't help it, just right after the taze my pc totally tripped sorry for that, but can't you put me in jail for 15 mins like my normal punishment was.
I need evidence to prove that you did indeed crash on Mumble. A server log with a time-stamp will suffice.
I don't have crash reports I think because I manually shut down my pc by use of ctrl-alt-del and power button + my windows crash reports I have them down, because I can use the data space on my pc and it makes him a bit faster, I watched a video on youtube to better my fps in every and it said to shut down my crash reports and backup, because it would make him faster. And as I said before I will just sit the 15 mins I had to sit. I never wanted to avoid an arrest.
I need the logs from Mumble, not your computer.
Ye I know that, but I haven't the crash logs of mumble because mumble didn't crash gmod crashed and so did my pc and I used ctrl-alt-del and power button to turn my pc down, Mumble did just close because my pc shutdown not crash.
And I can look for it but don't think I have a crash log of mumble but can you maybe say where I can find it if it's there?
So the please provide your crash logs if Gmod crashed. It's very hard to believe your computer was making helicopter noices and then you forced quit GMOD just as you were being arrested.
I understand it's hard to believe but it looked like it reacted on the taze when I heard that sound my whole pc tripped.
So if I don't have my crash reports, I just get falsely banned and have to wait 1 day while I can't help this happend.
Well the timing was impeccable with how you had to turn off your computer manually two seconds after you were tazed.

Unless you manage to prove your innocence with valid evidence, I don't see why we'd believe you.
Pages: 1 2