Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hitchhikers Guide to IREland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so essentially we start off in the 1500s where the spanish enslaved the incan on their own land and put them to fucking work getting gold for people like nathan drake. they found this big brown oval thats hard and pretty much said it tastes hella good so they brought it back to spain then britain wanted a piece of that shit but wasnt having it. other europeans were diggin that and even put it in their hair like as if it was a hat and that shit was the shit back in ireland.  \

ireland grew that shit starting in the 1700s and shit was popping because the climate in ireland is similar to inca. that food has hella protein and on mommas it was hella good for you so they made that shit their main crop and said fuck you to whatever else they were cultivating.

shit goes down and people die in 1845.

those tenent farmers of ireland came to shitholes like new york and essentially were indentured servants for americans and were subjected to damn near slavery which was hella out of pocket (bernie 2016 amiirite)
https://puu.sh/oATCa/1d0978704d.png
Potatoes are disgusting.
Dear Jarz.

Sincerely,
Enzyme.
Roses are red, I suck at rhyming, I can't remember what I was going to reply. Potatoes.