Limelight Forums

Full Version: HEllo FrinDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello FrenD's i am here to spread the word
to end
all other words
THAT IS RIGHT 
RETARDED
dont say it or u will be a bad man
stick to funny memes like the good ol pepe or the one of a kind dogey
thank u all
n remember dont say the word or i will end your life
SPREAD THE WORD TO END THE WORD
Selling rare pepes $500
(Apr 30, 2016, 06:02 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Selling rare pepes $500

U shuld meme for free 2 spread the luv
I dont have any good memes that won't get me banned so here's a picture of donald trump spliced with hillary clinton
[Image: 4c3d8ae81cc15ab5c12d5dd602bc8313.png]
My entire Camera Roll on my phone, is memes.

Thats 700 memes.

help
Eh
[Image: fo9qek2.jpg]
(Apr 30, 2016, 06:37 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]My entire Camera Roll on my phone, is memes.

Thats 700 memes.

help
 same here i think i have a problem
     I have Clicked on this thread expecting a concentrated dosage of autism, a conclusion rightfully met thanks to the name of said thread.

As I laid my eyes on to the distinctively royal blue profile picture, showcasing a selfie of the author of the thread, I knew before even reading the posts contents that a rare strain of the neuro-developmental disorder lay rest in it. And yes, that hyphen (not a dash as lower life forms describe it.) is correct. Work cited: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphen

I'm sure by now you understand no doubt to my extravagantly pronounced grammar and vocabulary that I am an intellectual with standards at his pinnacle of priorities. As I understand it, my 'standards' of AAC were met just a mere three syllables, scratch that, two syllables, only because there is a vowel in the second character slot of the greeting word 'hello'.

I applaud you, humbled legionnaire of social awkwardness, for making your message known, for not you doing it, nobody else would, and that is what matters in the end.
(Apr 30, 2016, 07:37 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]     I have Clicked on this thread expecting a concentrated dosage of autism, a conclusion rightfully met thanks to the name of said thread.

As I laid my eyes on to the distinctively royal blue profile picture, showcasing a selfie of the author of the thread, I knew before even reading the posts contents that a rare strain of the neuro-developmental disorder lay rest in it. And yes, that hyphen (not a dash as lower life forms describe it.) is correct. Work cited: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphen

I'm sure by now you understand no doubt to my extravagantly pronounced grammar and vocabulary that I am an intellectual with standards at his pinnacle of priorities. As I understand it, my 'standards' of AAC were met just a mere three syllables, scratch that, two syllables, only because there is a vowel in the second character slot of the greeting word 'hello'.

I applaud you, humbled legionnaire of social awkwardness, for making your message known, for not you doing it, nobody else would, and that is what matters in the end.

lol me too