Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Galaxy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25394358

Server: Rockford

Time: 9:00+

Summary: Pretty much suicide stuff and wishing death on players. Considering he's a firefighter in real life, it's a shame he's like this in-game. Hes the saltiest person I've met in my entire life and I'm sure he'll regret saying some of the stuff he's said. 

Evidence: 
[Image: 52DF9A239A276F039E7F728BA815AEBEAB386972]

[Image: 302FE0F3B97ABFD5E92E1A3DAE9590711831FFED]

[Image: 990B47C92A7E349A61ECCD8950EE2A278D1A1111]

[Image: 21643D752C400EE9A7306DB2D9914233B850CB3F]
Taking OOC chat as serious? You are really less educated as I already tough.

You are really annoying on the chat, Funny you cut out your own chat messages. You are being an annoying kid since the start with your "I will RV CDM you".

I want you to stop being a patethic one by saying "Becuase I am a firefighter". You are disrespecting alot of people who are actually doing something worthy with their life instead of crying about everything said in OOC and make a PR.

EDIT: The fact everyone was jokin around in OOC, and only you are the one crying about it, says enough again.
(Apr 29, 2016, 11:04 PM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]Taking OOC chat as serious? You are really less educated as I already tough.

You are really annoying on the chat, Funny you cut out your own chat messages. You are being an annoying kid since the start with your "I will RV CDM you".

I want you to stop being a patethic one by saying "Becuase I am a firefighter". You are disrespecting alot of people who are actually doing something worthy with their life instead of crying about everything said in OOC and make a PR.

EDIT: The fact everyone was jokin around in OOC, and only you are the one crying about it, says enough again.

Grow up. I will wait for an admins response.
(Apr 29, 2016, 11:26 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 29, 2016, 11:04 PM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]Taking OOC chat as serious? You are really less educated as I already tough.

Grow up? hahaha, can't handle the fact?
(Apr 30, 2016, 01:37 AM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry, but I need to butt in here. Galaxy, from our first contact, you have been rude, ignorant, and offensive. You believe people can't be effected by your insults, including ones of player threats and hints to harm themselves. The fact that you never take this seriously shows how much you don't commit to our rules and to fixing your attitude towards others. This is my own opinion.
(Apr 30, 2016, 01:37 AM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]

I am going to say this once and once only, stay on topic. Otherwise I will issue you forum warnings. This is the courthouse, not the playground.

If you want to wait for an administrators verdict, all you need to do is wait. Not start telling each other to grow up, its very mature.
Approved

Galaxy your time here will be exceedingly short should you continue down the rocky track you have put yourself on. I suggest you rethink how to act on our servers.

User banned for 1 month and given a 10 hour OOC blacklist.