Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR: [L²:RP] Desert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Desert

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7855390

Server: V33x

Time: 5:30 ish (CA Time)

Summary: NLR, The car is able to be unlocked, suggesting that the car was exploded, also the fire alarm went off at the City Tunnel

Evidence: https://youtu.be/9DQM0E0HI_U
I didn't die in the area of where the vehicle is shown on your video. Also, please use the correct timestamp. (GMT time)
Inconclusive evidence... I'm the guy driving the Range, he never broke NLR.
Witness
I saw when he collided with another police officer in the city tunnel. He died and his car exploded. The car did not go anywhere until he went back and took it 1 minute later.
(Apr 29, 2016, 03:02 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]Witness
I saw when he collided with another police officer in the city tunnel. He died and his car exploded. The car did not go anywhere until he went back and took it 1 minute later.

Witness aka best of buds with OP.

Your comments, videos and whatever you provide are inconclusive because he in fact did not break any kind of rule. Come back when you both can form a reputable argument.
He did he crashed at evo-city tunnel and he went back for his car. I understand you are also best buds with him but please don't lie unless you want your forum account banned
Well I do think that you did did, you had a death on you at the time
Admins can just check the logs and see that he broke NLR since admins get a notification when you break Nlr
They can check, from what I saw with my own eyes, the player in question did not break any rules. It's not like he had malicious intent anyway
do you have any evidence? none of this proves NLR that alarm could be anyone or anything
If he did not break NLR, could you have not checked logs and see when he destroyed his car, and when he went back?
yeah but he could have died somewhere else.
24hrs for more evidence of this will be denied sadly
(May 3, 2016, 07:26 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]24hrs for more evidence of this will be denied sadly

Might aswell close it now, we don't have any evidence of him actually going back to his death point
Denied