Limelight Forums

Full Version: Enzymes Audio Book Website | Petition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> A new website

In detail, explain your suggestion: My suggestion is that, because Enzyme has such a beautiful voice that is so wonderful and magical that he should create his own Audio Book website. Pretty simple really. He can just sit and we all just gather around and listen for hours upon hours. It is much like Audible, but better because it's Enzyme. 

Also WillyVodka has an invite Wink 

Why should this be implemented? Because Enzyme has the most majestic voice I've ever heard in my entire life. I think he is the new Morgan Freeman. It will bring more attention to the server, well. Perhaps not on second thought. Everyone will be hushed to sleep by the soothing sound of Enzymes at work.

Just. Listen. 
https://plays.tv/video/5706f8c2578da881c...ble-on-for
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...ght=Enzyme (Steelixians video) 

Enzyme will be, the next Amazon Audible. 

+suprort
can you keep this shit in off topic please
I'm just waiting for you to make a poll if you should cut off my face and wear it.

*moves slowly to grab his rape-whistle*

(Also, moved to off-topic)
Suggestion Thread is for Forum, Gamemode, and or Teamspeak ideas. This is for an Audible Website for a Staff Member. This does not involve LL services or servers in anyway. Please place this in Off Topic or Discussion Thread.
(Apr 29, 2016, 02:04 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just waiting for you to make a poll if you should cut off my face and wear it.

*moves slowly to grab his rape-whistle*

(Also, moved to off-topic)

Beat me to it in less of a minute.
Your gonna need more than a whistle Enzyme, here, borrow one of my airhorn's[Image: 2b7.jpg]
Only one thing to it, lads
[Image: Kill-it-with-fire-Pyro-GIF.gif?gs=a]
Slightly annoying now. Why you obsessed with enzyme? In London you would be called ARD yes and maybe get shanked in the back streets
(Apr 29, 2016, 10:30 AM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Slightly annoying now. Why you obsessed with enzyme? In London you would be called ARD yes and maybe get shanked in the back streets

That is why if your white you shouldn't go around London after dark
Why am I obsessed with Enzyme? How are you not?

P.S. The poll results are looking good Smile everyone seems to agree.
I have seen Enzyme have fan boys in the past but nothing like this...
This is getting creepy now.
If even Blurr calls something out as creepy then you know it is!
(Apr 29, 2016, 02:57 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]If even Blurr calls something out as creepy then you know it is!

I'd like to tap into the conversation and agree with you here.
Should I call in my free drone strike from Obama?
Pages: 1 2