Limelight Forums

Full Version: Razz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Razz

Ban ID: 2738

Banned by: Venom

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: RDM

Why should you be unbanned?: Because it was not a Random Deathmatch, I killed player Chicken Coup on video because he took a picture then started to repair his car and preparing for leaving. If you got mugged by a cold blooded criminal in real life, would you really take a picture and act like nothing? Of course that would get you shot down.
He came to you guys to collect evidence for a PR. While doing so, you decided to mug him. That was okay, not preferred however. But, when he was walking away, he took a picture and you just executed him. There was literally no reason for that and it shouldn't have happened.
I dont care why he took the picture it was unnecessary, it didnt help for the PR in any way. If you ever get mugged in real life, try sticking a huge camera up his face and then proceed to your car and see what happens. Now I know this is semi serious, but its pretty obvious that if you take a picture of a criminal during a mugging, you will get blasted.

First off, my character mugs him, that makes him a witness, which is bad. When he paid, he leaves, thats alright, but he takes a picture, my character is afraid of getting sent to prison so he kills the witness who is carrying evidence that can lead to jail time? Does it not seem valid to you?
Thanks for your quick answer, by the way, appreciate when Administrators dont take 2 days to reply.
I understand what you're saying, how a criminal wouldn't want to be caught etc etc, but he took one picture and then went back to his car like you told him. Sure, he could possibly give it to the cops, but that's a risk you're taking if you're going around mugging people. He was unarmed and walking away when you shot him, then shot him again to finish him off. I just don't really see that being a valid reason.
I understand that the reason is Vague, but not as Random Deathmatch. I understand if I were permanently warned for having a Vague killing reason, sure.

You're saying I take a risk by mugging people, unless he has evidence I will most likely not be arrested. Also I think it is extremely stupid in the first place to take up a camera whilst you are getting robbed. And if you really take a picture of someone whilst getting robbed, what do you really expect should happen? I could of hostaged him, bringed him to my apartment etc then do the usual worthless shitty 2 grand ripoff by the cops then get thrown in jail after or killed and loose my shotgun that is worth more. Kidnapping him would result in more problem, as of server rules, i would HAVE to sell him to the cops or someone otherwise I would get in trouble for killing a hostage without demand, so no matter what I could do, Killing was the best option. Now, this is something I was told by an ex staff member also known as Rickets whilst he served his time, that we are allowed to kill witnesses as hostaging them would only get more agression out of kidnapping them then selling them to cops and etc.
After further re-reading the case, I see that you said it is for "PR Evidence", the Camera tool doesn't show OOC Infomation when you look at people, many people class it as a "IC Tool", breaking FearRP/FailRP his end, and potentially lying.
 In my perspective the person I just mugged as taken a picture of me, and from what I expect he will go straight to the police and hand the picture in, which will then lead me to get a "man hunt" on me, which no mugger wants at all, so the easiest way out of this situation because the guy has just took a picture of me is to kill the guy and run away.
As stated before, I understand what you are saying. However he was an unarmed guy just in the area who you decided to mug unprovoked, and he took a picture when he was leaving as you told him to. He was completely defenseless and you just executed him. He was no threat and there was no reason to execute him like that.
He was a threat to my freedom, locked behind bars.
(Apr 28, 2016, 03:47 PM)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]I dont care why he took the picture it was unnecessary, it didnt help for the PR in any way. If you ever get mugged in real life, try sticking a huge camera up his face and then proceed to your car and see what happens. Now I know this is semi serious, but its pretty obvious that if you take a picture of a criminal during a mugging, you will get blasted.

First off, my character mugs him, that makes him a witness, which is bad. When he paid, he leaves, thats alright, but he takes a picture, my character is afraid of getting sent to prison so he kills the witness who is carrying evidence that can lead to jail time? Does it not seem valid to you?
Thanks for your quick answer, by the way, appreciate when Administrators dont take 2 days to reply.

Surely if somebody took a photo, you would beat him to a pulp and take his camera/destroy it, not mow him down?
My actions were a bit agressive, but still isn't exactly against the rules, by I ask you why did you break FearRP and take out a camera and a take a picture who has a gun aimed at you?
In my eyes, I don't find your reasoning for killing him valid. Therefore, denied.