Limelight Forums

Full Version: [UBR] Nitrogue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Nitrogue

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2735[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Venom[/font]

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Executing injured people, using prohibited models. Make an UBR to contact staff.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: After trying to join the server for then a ban message to appear, I checked why I was banned, to see a PR approved against me that I didn't even know about, I believe that I wasn't even there/involved in that fire-fight, I believe that Arch B has got the wrong steam ID, and then I believe Venom hasn't checked the logs to see who has actually killed/used the admin suit.

Evidence: None.

edit : changed ban id, since the old one was wrong.
I did see that you equipped the Lenny mask, however that mask isn't the admin suit that we use. I will get in contact with Arch to see if we can recreate it but for right now, this will stay open until we can attempt that.
Thank you for your reply venom.
But I'm 99% sure that this is the "Ninja Suit" given to admin, once they reach the admin rank.
From this screenshot here, you can cleary see that this is the "Ninja Suit"
https://gyazo.com/b74263d5cac897d6d38f4e35e54a93da
https://gyazo.com/f19c0448d797cb70d9947dd5b835a3bb
I believe Admins do use this suit, as I've seen obay and pinky use this suit?
Yes, it is the admin suit. Admins have that suit that they can put on whenever, but not regular players. The person in the video killed Arch along with other people in a very small span with the MR96, indicating that that was most likely you in the video since it shows you doing that in the logs. No admin had equipped the admin suit during this relative time period and killed people with an MR96. I will look into it more when I get home and like I said, attempt to recreate it to see if it's a problem on Arch's end.

Could you contact an administrator when you're online and get them to put on the Lenny suit? Take a screenshot of it and post it in this thread.

So these are the logs that I looked at. Stell was a cop, Quest was a cop, and Arch was SWAT.
v33x [18:05:31] Nitrogue (STEAM_0:0:60916447) used command: inventory cw_mr96 use 1
v33x [18:05:34] Nitrogue (STEAM_0:0:60916447) Killed: [CSA] Stell90 (STEAM_0:1:79631689) using cw_mr96
v33x [18:05:38] Nitrogue (STEAM_0:0:60916447) Killed: Quest [People are shit] (STEAM_0:0:58517030) using cw_mr96
v33x [18:06:32] Nitrogue (STEAM_0:0:60916447) said: /inventory health_kit use 1
v33x [18:06:32] Nitrogue (STEAM_0:0:60916447) has used 1 health_kit
v33x [18:06:32] Nitrogue (STEAM_0:0:60916447) used command: inventory health_kit use 1
v33x [18:06:53] Nitrogue (STEAM_0:0:60916447) Killed: [L²:RP] Arch.B (STEAM_0:1:60478676) using cw_mr96

These show you executing government officials with an MR96, like shown in the video. Along with using health kits like you were in a fight. As stated before, you did use the Lennie mask. But, we will need to see if there is something on Arch's end to make it look like an admin suit. There were no admins on at the time, besides one undercover. It is possible that that admin had actually killed them, but I'll keep looking when I get home.
v33x [17:54:50] Nitrogue (STEAM_0:0:60916447) said: /inventory lennie_mask use 1
I'm 99% positive that I wasn't there at a time, if you don't mind is their any chance you can search the logs to see a admin use a revolver, or a admin suit and look for killing arch B.
There was an admin that had used an admin suit and killed Arch and someone else, however it was with a deagle. Therefore I have sort of dispelled that. I will ask them when they're available to see if it was them.
After further inspection of the YouTube video I noticed a diffrence in how the gun's look, I did kill Arch B with a revolver in another event, but I wasn't involved in this event. This image shows the diffrences in the gun in the same stance the "Ninja Suit guy" is aiming the gun at Arch B.

https://gyazo.com/72fb891ac1242dd9316a946b98eff01c
I am fairly certain that I got the steamID correct. It was a long time ago now but I'm sure I remember getting the players ID and linking it to you. The log screenshots would support this. I know people with the Lenny suit, and I have seen admins in this "ninja suit" so I'm pretty sure my models are not conflicting. I will verify this soon and will update this post. I was not killed by anyone else in that time frame.
After raising the brightness and using contrast etc, it is quite clear in the picture that the gun is a deagle not a revolver, therefore I believe it's the admin.  https://gyazo.com/0f001c85ac30e75b8aaf1b23962abafa

(Click the image to enlarge it)

Arch B Your story doesn't add up, you say you got the player's ID due to the fact he spoke in chat as he was "masked", yet the ninja suit doesn't "mask" the guy, henceforth you wouldn't of got a player ID in chat, instead you would of got a OOC name. You say you wasn't killed in that "time frame", You mean the "two weeks" time frame you put down on the PR? It isn't me in that YouTube video, I've showed what the gun's look like in someone's hand, as well as brightened, and contrasted the admin looking directly at your body, to see a deagle in his hand.

EDIT: The logs show that I killed 3 people equipping the gun seconds before, on the video it only shows the person killing 2 people. It really does look like Arch B has got the SteamID mixed up, and coincidence that I killed arch in another event.
I didn't pull a steamID out of thin air, and I remember being killed by a revolver. I do not remember being involved in a event with you on that day. In fact I don't think I've ever played with you except from this incidents.
Approved. Ban lifted.