Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Stock Market] Portfolio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey!
My stock market portfolio has recently just turned to a white background, with Current Value, Company Name etc. But no prices are being shown, I've cleared cookies, restarted, tried a different PC any help?

EDIT:
Just to clear up. I've tried on 3 diffrent PC's
Everything else works for me in the stock market except the one page.
It just isn't loading CSS/PHP.
I have the exact same issue:

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=8750

I still have this issue, I've had it for about 2 months now, and no fix.
So looks like no hope.
It's a shame on how the admin team/dev team have seemingly abandoned the stock exchange, and those that face issues with it. It's one of the few features which truly make this server unique. If there was in-game implementation of this, it would definitely be a worthwhile addition, actual content to do for those that like this sort of thing.
^^. I did post this in the Clan Suport area, obay mentioned about a thread in the admin area, but nothing have been said since.
We are still on it. Unfortunately other parts have a higher priority
(Apr 27, 2016, 02:24 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]We are still on it. Unfortunately other parts have a higher priority

I appreciate just a simple response rather than nothing at all, but I still do feel bad for Brax having to wait 2 and a bit months for his IPO to be added after being accepted
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=8195
EDIT: I think his clan is closed now as he's in FUMUKU. But their is still other IPO's.
It is very frustrating, I understand that. Until yesterday, only Mathias and Noble had access to the admin-section of the Stock-Exchange.

As of now, BlackDog, Obay (clan officers), Vauld, and the ones who expressed interest have access too.

Hopefully IPO's are handled more quickly now Smile
(Apr 27, 2016, 03:33 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]It is very frustrating, I understand that. Until yesterday, only Mathias and Noble had access to the admin-section of the Stock-Exchange.

As of now,  BlackDog, Obay (clan officers),  Vauld, and the ones who expressed interest have access too.

Hopefully IPO's are handled more quickly now Smile
Thank you for filling us in, as we've been told nothing and from our perspective it's been abandoned. Now we've been given infomation we can see that your working on it.
Paging for more updates.

He just fixed a few issues with the Stock Page Smile

Do we know what is causing the white portfolio pages?
Not quite sure yet, but I'd imagine it's an issue in the database somewhere. Either that, or something strange with your cache, but as you've tried it with multiple devices this seems highly unlikely. I'll continue to look into it.

Just updated the stock market graph so that it now doesn't appear buggy, and calculates the absolute value of market transactions.
Actually, having the same issue with portfolio myself. At least that makes it easier to diagnose and fix!

Also on the line is adding ways for you to buy/sell loads of stocks at once without clicking until your fingers fall off.
(Apr 27, 2016, 04:10 PM)Faustie Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, having the same issue with portfolio myself. At least that makes it easier to diagnose and fix!

Also on the line is adding ways for you to buy/sell loads of stocks at once without clicking until your fingers fall off.

Thank you! 
Jesus it got so annoying at times.
Have you added a extra 0 by accident on the market graph?
Pages: 1 2