Limelight Forums

Full Version: I Have a question about other community or advertising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many members including staff members and the owner :3 came from the other community [FL]

So my question is... Isnt that advertising? When some people copying [well not copying or idk] suggestion from the other community or saying word FL? or saying something related the FL?

Apologies if i am breaking any rules i am just little new here :Tongue and yeah
The majority of the community knows what happened, and the majority also origins from FL. The reason this topic is better to be avoided is because there's always a handful of people ready hop on the bandwagon and spread hate. Spreading hate is unacceptable and of course will not be tolerated.

We at LimeLight just want to have a nice, peaceful and accepting community. We accept FL players coming to our servers, and we respect players leaving LL for FL.

As for the advertising, people steal ideas or suggestions all the time. Fearless copies Limelight's suggestions and vice versa. Both ways are merely to improve the server with good intentions.
(Apr 26, 2016, 05:17 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of the community knows what happened, and the majority also origins from FL. The reason this topic is better to be avoided is because there's always a handful of people ready hop on the bandwagon and spread hate. Spreading hate is unacceptable and of course will not be tolerated.

We at LimeLight just want to have a nice, peaceful and accepting community. We accept FL players coming to our servers, and we respect players leaving LL for FL.

As for the advertising, people steal ideas or suggestions all the time. Other Community copies Limelight's suggestions and vice versa. Both ways are merely to improve the server with good intentions.

I Understand now thank you Maniac for answer!