Limelight Forums

Full Version: Reports on M4gic W1zardo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Name of Player:M4gic W1zardo 

SteamID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:145417248[/font]

Server: Evocity_v33x

Time: What time did it happen? about15:00:00GMT time 22:00:00In Hong Kong

Summary: He was a black market dealer and he may break into my house and lock the room i was storing contraband(not shown on any photo he was said to comeback and instead he comeback lock himself in the room and pull out a agun and break all the contraband inside

Evidence:
My answer on what really happend in this situation is, I was searching for a house and he didn't lock his frontdoor and it was just open I walked inside and saw all the contra, so I bought the door because there was the contra and I just walked away I didn't even know he bought the frontdoor I just wanted his contra. So I didn't break in his house he just left the door open if he bought, I'm not even sure he did that. Then he asked me to sell the door, so I sold the door and destroyed his contra out of revenge he threatend me, after I destroyed his contra he and his friends, shot the door and mugged me so in my opinion there is no problem.
He may have had his door open, but it doesn't mean you can just waltz in there and buy a door. If he owns the front door, he owns the house. However, you should not have destroyed the contra. Take this as a warning, Magic.