Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-ban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: HamaDeLama
Ban ID: 2704 
Banned by: SovietHooves
Server: V33X
Ban Reason: FailRP, Prop Mingery, not here to rp, No attempt of following the rules.
Why should you get unbanned?: I was making a box with wheels on it and when nearly everybody left and the box went crazy and killed my friend, i am here to rp i was just fooling around with my friend for a small bit and i do follow the rules if there were more people on it.
You were causing general mingery (as a paramedic) with your friend (an anarchist). I observed you for a good bit watching you two mess around as an unlikely pair, and once I found the dupe that was going crazy and about to crash the server, it was removed along with you.
it was not a dupe and it was my friend that you also banned and it said we would be banned for a day instead you banned us for 2 days
Apologies for the long time, but you were banned for 2 days for the listed reasons. if there was a miscommunication between the lenth of the ban I suggest listening a little better next time,, but that is how it stands.

Requesting Denial
Denied.