Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report - ExorbitantCorgi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: ExorbitantCorgi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59595937

Server: v33x

Time: 20 minutes ago

Summary: They attempted to kill someone as a Citizen because they were warranted. They explained in LOOC after I killed them that they did it for those reasons. He then insulted me at the end of his little statement.

TL:DR - Attempted RDM, Insulting via OOC
(Victim was Chicken Coup)

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

[Image: 7C3961EB9BE547FD1EB6DE144DB5E19D331FEECC]
wait, did you actually take cockwomble as an actual insult?
(Apr 24, 2016, 01:59 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]wait, did you actually take cockwomble as an actual insult?

It is an offensive slang word...People take offense to offensive slang.
It's more of an inside joke to James, who was also nearby.
(Apr 24, 2016, 08:17 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]It's more of an inside joke to James, who was also nearby.

I can confirm this
Corgi, please explain your reasoning for attempting to kill someone as a citizen. You have 48 hours to reply.
If I had one I would of put it in my first reply to this PR. I can't actually remember why I even did it. I don't even remember what the hell I was doing that day.
So you're saying you probably didn't have a reason to do it then?
Most likely. Also, please go look at James Hellfire's UBR. All the evidence points at me, not him.
You told me to hide from the police in the bus stop, then you came around the corner and shot me.
Approved