Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Multiple Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Razz | Phiber | Mukaka | Mjolmask

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73513458 | STEAM_0:1:77489868 | STEAM_0:1:54281631 | [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:116896601[/font]

Server: V33X

Time: 15:40

Summary: All of them were involved in prop blocking the tunnels. They had done it near the motel too, almost destroying my vehicle. This is the second time I saw them do it, but they mugged me and shot me afterwards. I then shortly after went back to get their names and steamID's 

Evidence: 

Edit, found more evidence in my video folder to them placing it at another tunnel which happened before the above video. 

First off, I robbed you, then you took a picture so I killed you, fucking obvious. Second, you broke NLR in video AND you insulted me in LOOC. Are you stupid?
(Apr 24, 2016, 12:10 AM)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]First off, I robbed you, then you took a picture so I killed you, fucking obvious. Second, you broke NLR in video AND you insulted me in LOOC. Are you stupid?

Ha! Can you explain the giant prop? I also took the photo to try and gather any images, but I had shadow play recording so I switched that on.
Admins could clearly see in the logs that I didnt place no prop at that time, the one responsible for it could maybe explain it, but please state where at the video can you see the prop?
(Apr 24, 2016, 12:19 AM)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]Admins could clearly see in the logs that I didnt place no prop at that time, the one responsible for it could maybe explain it, but please state where at the video can you see the prop?

The prop is clearly visible at 1:20
no idea who placed that im afraid.
(Apr 24, 2016, 12:58 AM)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]no idea who placed that im afraid.

Yes, you do know. I've seen you and your little group of friends place one at another tunnel.
No fucking clue what you're talking about I didnt place a fucking prop.
Razz at 1:20 I tracked your player model and saw you use your toolgun on the large square prop. May you explain?

EDIT: Also, why are you grouped with players with the job "Citizen"?
(Apr 24, 2016, 01:09 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Razz at 1:20 I tracked your player model and saw you use your toolgun on the large square prop. May you explain?

EDIT: Also, why are you grouped with players with the job "Citizen"?

They may have not changed their job names as the criminal RP, thats on THEM, but we were roleplaying criminals. about the toolgun, I removed my friends prop that i would not like to name if im not required because as you can see a player placed it on the road.

well edit i fucked my sentance i attempted to it didnt work out as planned cause of no prop access
"no idea who placed that im afraid."
So you dont know who placed it? 

"I removed my friends prop that i would not like to name"
Now you do know who placed it? 

"well edit i fucked my sentance i attempted to it didnt work out as planned cause of no prop access"
I thought you said you removed it? 

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Hm. Sounds like lying in the courthouse to me. [/font]
More evidence can be found here; https://youtu.be/6qNtq7ZQXCs

I've also updated the thread
After reviewing the evidence, the PR will be accepted for the following people.

Razz: RDM.

Phiber: Prop blocking, prop minging.

Mjolmask: Spawning random buttons, prop minging.