Limelight Forums

Full Version: Charger Pursuit Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: AF02DF9219B619DC8978685E277F30D1C4178E77]
What nev sees

[Image: 06BA342EA5CB136A208357E07C9C697D3339D63B]
What I see.

Advice?
Weird, try to go to a Mechanic and change skins then see if it's still a problem.
You should probably ask a developer for help.
It's not something that can be fixed by changing the skins, I have the same problem, weird thing is I can spawn the non-demo version in Singleplayer (Hence my signature)

Maybe unsubscribe from the Charger pack? (If you are subscribed)
(Apr 22, 2016, 08:44 AM)[L²:RP] Cyron Wrote: [ -> ]Weird, try to go to a Mechanic and change skins then see if it's still a problem.
You should probably ask a developer for help.

It's not a skin that can be swapped to by a mechanic, it's a clientside issue.
(Apr 22, 2016, 09:02 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]It's not something that can be fixed by changing the skins, I have the same problem, weird thing is I can spawn the non-demo version in Singleplayer (Hence my signature)

Will try[tomorrow].
who has the issue?
I also see the black and white pursuit skin.
I see the black and white one too? i thought that was standard?
who has the issue?
I'd like to know as well, I see the black and white version.
(Apr 22, 2016, 09:05 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2016, 09:02 AM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]It's not something that can be fixed by changing the skins, I have the same problem, weird thing is I can spawn the non-demo version in Singleplayer (Hence my signature)

Will try[tomorrow].

So far I've removed LW's Dodge Charger from my Workshop, and reinstalled my LL content to no avail. Still have the demo skin.
I believe its because you have downloaded something via the workshop, I personally like the skin nevy sees... alot
I have the same skin as nev
I too did a reinstall and I still got the Black & White pursuit one
I taught the Black white charger pursiut is the normal D: How can i get the Evo City one ?
Pages: 1 2 3