Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Fr!et
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: (Also make this your title. IE: Report on Venom)
Fr!et or something. and Nitrogue has his contribution.

SteamID: What is their SteamID?
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:79363684[/font]

STEAM_0:0:60916447
Server: Which server did it happen on?
Evocity V33x.

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT)
14:33 GMT +1

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
Being annoying into OOC, Trolling, Minging and intentions to get players to break a rule by being annoying into OOC.

They were being abusive towards multiple community members, they are literally throwing a troll session. Ofcourse one of his little friends got into trouble so the other one came to help him.

I find it frankly funny that Fr!et is involved into this, because he cried on his PR against me for "insulting him". Yet this one is actually admitting he's out to get me mad again to break a rule.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/aOBGu > The album of images.
https://imgur.com/a/aOBGu > I don't want to add more fuell onto the PR: But isn't "accidently" jumping out of your car, then reconnecting to get your car back and be alive not failRP? I tough this was against rule 1.3
haha you are such a salty guy. it's funnt that Me or nitrogue never insulted anyone and tried to make anyone mad. you were the one starting the whole discussion with another player...
But I guess you won't put in that part of the conversation
(Apr 20, 2016, 02:51 PM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]https://imgur.com/a/aOBGu > I don't want to add more fuell onto the PR: But isn't "accidently" jumping out of your car, then reconnecting to get your car back and be alive not failRP? I tough this was against rule 1.3
It's like you know all the rules so well. when you break them it's all ok. but the slightest mistake someone else makes and you noticed it.
(Apr 20, 2016, 04:19 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]haha you are such a salty guy. it's funnt that Me or nitrogue never insulted anyone and tried to make anyone mad. you were the one starting the whole discussion with another player...
But I guess you won't put in that part of the conversation

You interfered into it and as you admitted: You only wanted to see me go bad to report. I am not salty at all, just reporting you like you did at my appeal. You were mad for the insult I made you and you started to use it as a subject to troll me into OOC.

Quote:It's like you know all the rules so well. when you break them it's all ok. but the slightest mistake someone else makes and you noticed it.

So because I "do not know the rules" gives you an excuse to break them? You didn't did a small mistake: Your pale broke a global rule wich is quiet weird for the amount of hours he has: (222)
Denied.

Closing notes: Whilst their attitude was not the friendliest, your evidence shows nothing of them actually breaking any of our OOC rules.
However, in the future I would ask that all involved parties (Galaxer, Fr!et, Nitrogue) take note of rule 5.3:

Quote:5.3 Do not have private conversations in OOC chat; use the /pm command.

Your discussion was not relevant to anybody else. Use the PM command in the future.