Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | [C3] Nickname
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [C3] Nickname

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46395922

Server: V33x

Time: 6:10 (CA Time)

Summary: Rules 18.1 (Basing on main street)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/YlgzeP7vOUQ
Basing on Main Street?

That building had a wooden floor, chair and a backdrop photo studio so we could take some character photos. 

Basing is regarding more Aggressive activities, such as but not limited to:
  • Contra farming
  • Holding Hostages
  • Fortified Bases with Keypadded Entry 
All in all, this was a non-aggressive use of the building that was used for clan purposes.

Having weapons also does not indicate that it is a base, especially since security was used because the CEO and COO of a clan were on scene and you and your buddies were harassing us during the time we were trying to conduct official clan business.
We put up the walls so you and your little friends would stop peering into the store and distract us from what we were doing.
Oh, and I encouraged you to post a BR solely to waste your time, because we were not breaking any rules at the time. Nevy is on point when he stated what is and what is not a base.

By you thinking we were "basing" on main street is ridiculous. So you're saying if Fumuku takes the offices over, (which they regularly do, or did at least), they are breaking the rules? No. they are using it for clan purposes, as we were.

Some more shit, why, because there were veterans in there, do you think they would get in MORE trouble than me? I think your perception is a little messed up. A veteran is pretty much a glorified user, they have the rank to show they were once on the LL staff. Nothing more (to my knowledge). They would get in the same amount of trouble as me, if we were doing something wrong.
INVOLVED
As Nevy said it has to be aggresive. I dont know if the video caught it but they were just casually walking around with guns out. Im not sure that a regular photo shoot place would have people with guns out.
Everything there is completely fine, it's not basing. We were simply shooting a video (notice the stage and the scene set up on the left side).

And yes, I was there and involved.

P.S. clever tactics of video editing, go ahead and leave out the part where you're constantly harassing us in-game.  Angel
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player ([C3] Nickname, STEAM_0:1:46395922) .

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team