Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: DOOMTROOPER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Doomtrooper [Johnny Knoxville]

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:1:42221590[/b][/font]

Server: V33x

Time: Roughly 2200 hrs GMT

Summary: Random Demotion, Random Arresting (Not from my PoV, from WillyVodka's), Power gaming, False Accusations of Patrolling as SWAT, following on, 'Patrolling as SWAT' (I was in the same area as him when he arrested WillyVodka)

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. Attached is my entire chat log, showing from when Willy asked for a meeting with me, to when i got demoted twice, one of which was random. In one of the demotions, he says i called him a 'Twat and Fucker', which i muttered, when i was roughly 4-5 meters from him, therefore out of earshot.
Photos (Some may be duplicated): https://imgur.com/a/5jocd
Video of him randomly arresting someone: https://youtu.be/nLNSUOKcgYI

More evidence may be coming from Wolf and perhaps galaxer, as these people were there for the incident
As a witness: I can agree that he powergamed and used the powergamign to randomly demote James of his duty.

We whispered something towards me, while the president was like out of heraing range.

He came back and then failRPed/Powergamed to say he got to be demoted for calling him names.
I am the "owner" of the clip in #1 post. The one he arrested for allegedly "punching" his vehicle. I was helping Wolf-1(?) building his mechanic-shop, when doomtrooper drove around the block a time or two, stopped and said that I punched his car. I had two/three witnesses on this case, but this isn't about the false-arrest.

He obviously states in another thread that James is patrolling as SWAT. How come that Doom is driving around the block, then stopping in mainstreet to detain me and call another cop? He is in the same zone where James is "patrolling" in Doom's words.
Again, Rapid Response drill or Refueling. once an admin replies, I will release footage.
I demoted him for calling the president a twat. If that isnt valid nothing is.
Then choose one of them, because I saw your SWAT-van go up and down, back and forth mainstreet as I helped Wolf-1, and as you state in other thread, "You think" you were on a rapid response.

Why wait for an admin before releasing footage?
Know please post be video you have.
(Apr 20, 2016, 01:27 AM)Epicworlds Wrote: [ -> ]I demoted him for calling the president a twat. If that isnt valid nothing is.

Just for reference, I was only calling you a twat, not the president. Not at one point did I ever call the president a twat, but regardless you should not have heard me say that as i was muttering that to Galaxer, and you was a good 5 meters away and shouldn't have been able to hear someone mutter from that distance, therefore you have shown you powergamed to get me demoted, by reading that chat of me saying that to Galaxer and then demoting me.
(Apr 20, 2016, 01:11 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Know please post be video you have.

Its now been two days since the report was launched, and he has yet to give his evidence. This leads me to the assumption that he won't produce said evidence. Can we advance with this request, please?

Cheers
Where is the footage? You were really confident in OOC that you had footage that would ban people and prove that you didn't break any rules, didn't it end up with this?
Knox, you have 24 hours to provide the evidence you said you have.
No evidence then, huh?
Evidence will be up momentarially
You had 24 hours?
(Apr 24, 2016, 01:47 AM)WillyVodka Wrote: [ -> ]You had 24 hours?

And those 24 hrs were up at 10.55* I believe
Pages: 1 2