Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Madness Manne (atm)

Ban ID: 1168

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Brynn[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: I double accounted several times, I team killed, I actually broke all the rules.[Image: sad.png]

Why should you be unbanned?: I played really much on the server and I never had a longer ban than 1/2 days and my last warning was because of searching for bugs something like that is it called but I wasn't. Also I have been banned a long time ago and I just want to RP again and I read the rules 100 times now, because if I can have this last chance I won't break any rule anymore. 

BTW: I know it's not the rules to make an unban request again, but I really want to be unbanned and it's  not to be annoying or the spam. My first was like 1,5/2 months ago and I just could not wait anymore sorry.

Many thanks.

Madness
Hello,

After you admitted to you broke the Unban request rules, this will be denied.

Let me set you straight though, here is what I have to say.

You clearly do not know the rules, and from looking at the bans page. You're still trying to double accounting.

[Image: 08f78745f4c1bc6e3e6722342d37e412.png]