Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: ♈ Chicken Coup ♈
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: (Also make this your title. IE: Report on Venom)  ♈ Chicken Coup ♈

SteamID: What is their SteamID? STEAM_0:0:45802432 

Server: Which server did it happen on? 33x

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT) 20:40

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. stepping on bodies

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. https://imgur.com/a/UujyZ
The body on the ground was already dead after a player came and attempted to RDM us all. The man seen with the gun had shot the RDMer, whose dead corpse I had stood on. It was all chaos because there was no staff online at the time and the dead player I stood on was the guy causing the issues, whom was later banned. His username was Xeno Gamer
The player did not come to RDM you all, there was a firefight between me and the player in which you all ran into, most likely causing you to get hit by crossfire. I'm also pretty sure the guy on the ground is not Xeno Gamer but 'Xshai' or whatever he may be called, he was just shot when you ran in and jumped all over him.
Approved.

Player will receive a warning regarding stepping on and injuring bodies. If he was rulebreaking as you said, a PR should be made - you shouldn't take matters into your own hands.