Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Rainbow Dash

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2661[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Brynn[/font]

Server: V33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]FearRP, Expected more.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I was running away from being arrested and I was told to stop but I never saw a gun or tazer.

Evidence:  https://youtu.be/MWTkPlYsyqM
You was just cuffed, then you ran away from the cuffing (Which could violate fearRP also) then you starts running away when officers start shouting "STOP, STOP". It's common sense, you was just cuffed and running away from police. You should of turned around and made sure they did not have any weapon or fearRP device.
Because I will look around when running away.
You're clearly being told to stop running. You're under fearRP and you know that he has a tazer (which he just used to taze you before the recording started) and that he has a weapon. You're purposely ignoring him so that you can try to claim that you didn't see a gun or a tazer.

You were clearly breaking fearRP in my opinion.
Denied.