Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lockers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: V33X
Description: Script errors occur when trying to access the locker inventory
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? 15 / 04 / 2016
Additional Information: 
Code:
[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/cl_packageinfo.lua:133: attempt to index field 'menu' (a nil value)
 1. Init - gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/cl_packageinfo.lua:133
  2. Create - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:37
   3. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/cl_packageinfo.lua:91

[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/cl_packageinfo.lua:174: attempt to index field 'spawnIcon' (a nil value)
 1. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/cl_packageinfo.lua:174

[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/cl_packageinfo.lua:174: attempt to index field 'spawnIcon' (a nil value)
 1. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/cl_packageinfo.lua:174
Do you mean 2016?
(Apr 16, 2016, 02:34 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean 2016?

Fixed the typo, I don't know why I wrote that...
I don't know if this has been fixed but they are kind of buggy and annoying... They also annoyingly close everytime you take something out and it takes forever to take it all out
We will look into it (its on my list) - Unfortunately other parts have a higher priority
Yeah thanks Burnett
I used the locker earlier today and never received such an error nor did it take that long?
Me neither works fine for me.
(May 21, 2016, 04:13 PM)Mustang Wrote: [ -> ]I used the locker earlier today and never received such an error nor did it take that long?
(May 23, 2016, 04:04 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Me neither works  fine for me.

I could try to remove the LL packs that contain the scripts for the lockers, if someone wants to direct me to which pack.
(May 25, 2016, 10:02 AM)WildDorito Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 21, 2016, 04:13 PM)Mustang Wrote: [ -> ]I used the locker earlier today and never received such an error nor did it take that long?

I could try to remove the LL packs that contain the scripts for the lockers, if someone wants to direct me to which pack.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=494874093
(May 25, 2016, 11:20 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 25, 2016, 10:02 AM)WildDorito Wrote: [ -> ]

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=494874093

Thanks for the link.
I won't be able to test until Friday.
Otherwise, do you know the specific pack the Lockers are in?
We are reworking containers. Its on the list.
It doesnt throw an error... I never said it did... When you have it open and someone else takes from it the items inside stay there for you acan you cant get rid of them and clicking the take button or whatever doesnt work. When I said it takes forever I didnt mean it takes forever to put it in i mean taking it out and when you drop big things on them like the logs it throws the locker xD
(May 31, 2016, 02:33 AM)lampman13 Wrote: [ -> ]It doesnt throw an error... I never said it did... When you have it open and someone else takes from it the items inside stay there for you acan you cant get rid of them and clicking the take button or whatever doesnt work. When I said it takes forever I didnt mean it takes forever to put it in i mean taking it out and when you drop big things on them like the logs it throws the locker xD

Well....

I guess we'll have to wait for the Dev's to redo the system, as said in a previous post
Reported as no longer bugged