Limelight Forums

Full Version: The gorgeous and super amazing TBSOG is resigning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

When LimeLight launched, Wood and myself spent the entire night (literally!) making the gameservers, forums and much more functional for all you cuties who where coming with us. For people who remember, this was back in August/September.

I feel that, after I helped setting LL up, I never really got back into the whole developer game and I've just been inactive since then. I might have done some small things after September, but not really anything big and I just feel that I'm not really helping or participating LL in any way. I'm just a filled spot on the teampage without actually being an active part of the team anymore.

Personally I have totally lost all interest in GMod (for now), and I dont see any reason to stick around here if I'm not going to help my fellow colleagues out, and most importantly make the server a better place for you, the players.

Lets not forget the fact that there are alot of other new, probably even better developer monkeys in the team. Back in the day I used to be the only "official" developer we had, except Wood, who luckely got promoted aswell ( <3 ). That means that the staff got plenty of other developers to bother with their questions and comments (just kidding, u know i love y'all)

Therefore, I think it would be best that I resign from my staffposition as a developer and administrator here at LimeLight.
Maybe I'll return in the future, we'll see.

Have fun here at LimeLight, I know its gonna be hard to do without me but hey, I'll miss you too.

Goodbye, and easy on dem devs okay, they're a rare and special species.

- TheBlackShadowOfGod.
Cya BSOG, you've done alot for Limelight in its birthing days. I personally thank you for all the stuff you did at the start. Also when you feel more in the mood, make sure to pop in and say hello.
O7

Thank you for helping to give life to  this community.
Catch you around BSOG. You did a great job and I'm glad that you've been a part of our staff. You've earned the veteran tag and I hope to see you make a return one day.

Stay juicy.
Great job on this thing people call limelight. Bye
Thanks for setting the servers up etc. Goodbye
Good luck!

I hopes to see you or hear from you again!
Never had a full conversation with you but you always came off like a decent guy and one hell of a dev thats for sure. Take care man.
Cya babe but dont forget ill rip your ass in insurgency Smile
*gives him a vet. jacket*

Welcome aboard, rooms on the left.

OT: It's a shame to see another "LL Original" go, but we all have to eventually. Don't worry though, we'll all be together again one day ;n;
Really do hope you come back one day!

You've done so much for Limelight and you're an all round awesome guy. Good luck in the future!
Huge trouble maker back in 2010...

Look at you now, good luck mate.
Thank you for your work and service
Mr dev man left Sad

BSOG, you're a great guy and we have had our laughs even back on FL. Remember you're always welcome here and it would be nice to have you back one day!
I still remember the days where you were a beginning coder.
Being on skype with Herman and Dominique and you were great great times.

Farewell Gaetan
Pages: 1 2