Limelight Forums

Full Version: It's.... Me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! My name is James-Ross, commonly known as 'Atlantis' or 'Jar Jar'. 
I am a 16 year old student from South Wales, In the UK. I have been apart of Limelight for quite some time now, when I first joined I was a massive minge... like.. CDM, RDM, FailRP, FearRP... the list goes on and on... But I came to my senses a long time ago now and have stopped :') 

I am currently doing my GCSE's in year 11, and am going on to study in 6th form; Psychology, Law & English language & Literature. I plan to become a qualified teacher of English and teach in a comprehensive school. As a plan B I am going to become a behavioral psychologist and study 'Micro-Expressions' as my specialty for my PhD. 

I suffer from 3 mental illnesses, Stress, Depression and Anxiety, which led to my hair loss and why I am bald. All though its growing back now so xD. I am a volunteer for mental health charities, helping teenagers with the same mental illnesses as I suffered from. 

I drive a 50cc moped to school and collage, I am going to be learning to drive on my 17th birthday this year. I enjoy writing reviews and stories, I am currently developing my own Sci-Fi novel which is currently in the planning stage. I will keep you in the spin of things.

I work for a community named Blackforest Hosting-Ltd  which is also a company which sells gaming servers internationally for games such as; Minecraft, Gmod, Rust, H1Z1, Arma 3... More. I am a founder, incharge of the 100+ member community, and it's servers.

I am free to talk about limelight or any issues you may have ingame or real-world. :') 

Steam-name: [BFG: F]ᐰtlantis
Welcome!
Hey there jarjar!
Aloha, welcome.
Jar Jar was a sith lord!

(Hello!)
Whalecu-... This joke is old now!

Welcome!¬
Welcome to L2!
Uhh hello ! Big Grin
Welcome!