Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request NostrilFaceSwed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:

Ban ID: 2639

Banned by:[L²:M] Soviethooves

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: Player Harrasement In OOC, Death Insults Etc.

Why should you be unbanned?: I think that i should get unbanned or get a shorter ban since the guy i was harrasisng (chickencoup on steam) was provoking me and he was trying to get attention all the time and i wanted him to stop and things escalated to the point where i went a bit too far and told him to pretty much go die in a hole, but i think that he should have known a bit better aswell and i think that six months was a bit unnecessary and that 2 months would do it, i very much liek your server and it is my favorite of all time,
and i really dont want to stop playing on it.
Evidence: I do not have any evidence because i did not think of it at that time.
[Image: 303b62c185cf6bf1b1310a13af563e44.png]
[Image: 36a32593b1b6c351a37c456949368b21.png]
[Image: b02ee8d72461675bfd22c277d6ff92ee.png]
[Image: b86ea7df1f9301f671c8da1f90d7425b.png]
[Image: f3422b3ad7d904a972764b1a494acc88.png]
[Image: a0defe4fc8521c1b6a56c472572754a1.png]

You have a big record of insulting and arguing, and these pictures are just OOC related due to your attitude towards others. You have a very big BL record and you've received enough warnings and blacklists about insulting.

We don't want Limelight to be a place were people are being attacked and insulted, and that's something that you don't seem to care about. Your record speaks for itself and your most recent case only shows that you haven't learned anything. I was the one who extended your ban to the length it is now and I see no reason as to why it should be shortened.

You're clearly a very hostile person towards others, and I don't see why you should get away with your constant abuse towards others.
I do not see a reason why you should be unbanned or shortened. From your blacklist and bans that Enzyme has kindly put in the post above. You clearly do not understand what is right and what is wrong to say to people. Now as you claimed that the other player is harassing you, you should either contact me or enzyme and we can help. Or post a player report.
(Apr 14, 2016, 04:28 PM)TopKekMasterScrubLord Wrote: [ -> ]The guy i was harrasisng (chickencoup on steam) was provoking me and he was trying to get attention all the time and I wanted him to stop and things escalated to the point where i went a bit too far and told him to pretty much go die in a hole

The way this all started was with a couple of player reports I had made on two players. From this player report I have received rude remarks and general negativity from a few players, not just you. 

I would also like to mention on this day of your ban you were DJing, I even helped your RP by using my vehicle lights to light up your disco and even flashing them from time to time to try and enhance the club feel. Later on in the night somebody had spawned a prop which killed you and the person that spawned it, I had called a paramedic for you multiple times and accidently stood on you and killed you. I apologized for killing you in Local OOC as it was an accident, but you didn't seem interested which you then took to OOC with insults, calling me an attention seeker for putting up two player reports on the forums etc. 

This isn't the first time you've done it either, and you're also not the only person to do it. Since your ban I have had no insults or anything, and the players that I actually reported are not salty with me at all, one even added me on steam, which is fair enough, I'ev accepted their apologies and they've accepted mine. 

I was never provoking you either, as I mentioned previously, the RP was going pretty well until I accidently stood on your injured body. I'd also like to add that I haven't been provoking anyone, and you even contradicted yourself at the beginning of the sentence by saying you were harassing me. I was not attention seeking and you have no idea of what happened before the player report on the players (Your friends?) 

The people that I reported are not salty, they are not upset about it either, they can be minges but they can also be pleasant people. I have seen the blacklists and warnings for OOC insults on your ID and there's a lot, and to be fair I'm not surprised.. In fact, one of the players may have images of the argument to see who really started it, and who really provoked who. I've seen you being rude to people because of their opinions, age voice and many more things that can't be controlled, and everyone has a right to which is very silly indeed. 

I would mention stuff in OOC that we're not even close to provoking anyone, simple things such as how my days been or something random, and I'd get a backlash of insults from you and other players that have recently settled down with your departure. I don't understand how saying something as innocent as "It's my birthday today" can cause such a huge outburst of hate and rudeness. 

Also, 
It's not nice to be called to die when you're new to the server, or at all. Especially on your birthday. 

Again, it's up the staff what they want to do, but that's pretty much all I have to say at the moment but I may add later.
Sadly there is no explaining your actions. Multiple OOC Blacklists, already a ban in OOC reasons, and you result to harassment and death threats? If I could have, I would have permanently banned you for threatening a player in itself. You do not deserve an unban or shortening of the time.
(Apr 15, 2016, 05:00 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 14, 2016, 04:28 PM)TopKekMasterScrubLord Wrote: [ -> ]The guy i was harrasisng (chickencoup on steam) was provoking me and he was trying to get attention all the time and I wanted him to stop and things escalated to the point where i went a bit too far and told him to pretty much go die in a hole

Later on in the night somebody had spawned a prop which killed you and the person that spawned it, I had called a paramedic for you multiple times and accidently stood on you and killed you.

From My perspective, you were almost trying to step on me since you were doing this back and forwards walk dangeriosly close to me and then you went forward too much and killed me, i am sure that you were aware of this and that it could happen.
(Apr 15, 2016, 12:08 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]You have a big record of insulting and arguing, and these pictures are just OOC related due to your attitude towards others. You have a very big BL record and you've received enough warnings and blacklists about insulting.

We don't want Limelight to be a place were people are being attacked and insulted, and that's something that you don't seem to care about. Your record speaks for itself and your most recent case only shows that you haven't learned anything. I was the one who extended your ban to the length it is now and I see no reason as to why it should be shortened.

You're clearly a very hostile person towards others, and I don't see why you should get away with your constant abuse towards others.

Years of people being the same way towards me have made me that way, and i also have a disorder that makes acting on impulse without thinking of the consequences a problem. but i cant blame it all on that of course, i just have people every day at school being hostile towards me on a almost bullying level i think, but i dont think that i can blame it all on that though.
I will probably have forgotten about this gamemode, community and server when those six moths are over, i did not mean to go that far that i did, its just when i get angry, i can say some really mean things, its hard to control and i do not even know why i got so angry about it in the first palce, i am sorry for what i said to you and i hope that you will forgive me, i did not know it was your birthday. i just thought that you were seeking attention since you were spamming questions like "have you ever inhaled sand through a straw and almost died? i have"
its just kind of you know, in my opinion just seeking attention, but anyway im sorry.
and i dont think that you can/have to change who you are, just to be on a certain server to play something that you very much enjoy, but to do that you apparentally have to change your personality
(Apr 15, 2016, 09:22 PM)TopKekMasterScrubLord Wrote: [ -> ]and i dont think that you can/have to change who you are, just to be on a certain server to play something that you very much enjoy, but to do that you apparentally have to change your personality

They aren't asking for you to change your personality. They are asking for you to change your attitude. 

a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, typically one that is reflected in a person's behavior:
"she took a tough attitude toward other people's indulgences"
I'm afraid that we have to treat everyone equally, no matter what condition they might have.

You have a big history with player harassment and that behavior is not something that we accept on our community. I'm surprised you haven't been banned for a long duration earlier but your actions have finally caught up to you.

As pointed out in this thread, I could have issued you suspension that would last a lot longer than it currently is so I see no reason why you should have your ban reduced.

You make Limelight a hostile place for others and you've done this so many times. Your behavior has been unacceptable.

Denied.