Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: jurremunster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: jurremunster

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43946282

Server: v33x

Time: 5:45

Summary: FailRP and arresting without finding anything incriminating. I let him in to show him around, and I show him my secret room which is covered in bookshelves (Which you wouldn't know was a secret room irl) and he points a gun at me and tells me to open it. Shortly after arresting me 

I had originally let him in because I had nothing to hide (It was all behind the hidden wall so he wouldn't have really known) 

I'd like a refund really, I didn't have much money from buying the contraband and didn't receive anything from it. 

Evidence: 

From the video I can see him asking you to activate the keypad, If you let him in as you said and showed him around to show you had nothing to hide, then INSTANTLY become hostile the moment he mentions the keypad, that is out in the open and viewable, im not exactly seeing how this is random, or failrp?

He dosnt know there is a door yes, but he can see the keypad and has asked you to activate it. he does not say "Open the door for me" he says "Open the keypad for me" odd choice to use open instead of activate, but he does not ask you to open the door.

Edit: Something i noticed in the video to, if he had not handcuffed you this would have succeeded, but  you attempted to break fearRP by calling for backup at the tides, while at gunpoint, but because you we're cuffed it did not let you
(Apr 13, 2016, 10:36 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]From the video I can see him asking you to activate the keypad, If you let him in as you said and showed him around to show you had nothing to hide, then INSTANTLY become hostile the moment he mentions the keypad, that is out in the open and viewable, im not exactly seeing how this is random, or failrp?

He dosnt know there is a door yes, but he can see the keypad and has asked you to activate it. he does not say "Open the door for me" he says "Open the keypad for me" odd choice to use open instead of activate, but he does not ask you to open the door.

Edit: Something i noticed in the video to, if he had not handcuffed you this would have succeeded, but  you attempted to break fearRP by calling for backup at the tides, while at gunpoint, but because you we're cuffed it did not let you

He arrested me for contraband which he didn't know was actually there. Not only that, but I invited him in I mentioned I had nothing to hide because that was supposed to be a secret room, and I made a deal before we went in that i would let him search because "I had nothing to hide", I did have something to hide but because it was behind the bookshelves he wouldn't have known really. 

He arrested me for "Contraband" when he didn't know I had contraband because he hadn't searched the room. If a police officer comes around to your house is he going to tell you to open up all your safes? No.
(Apr 13, 2016, 11:04 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]He arrested me for contraband which he didn't know was actually there. 
He claims he heard it, and from your evidence we cannot prove he did or didnt
[quote pid='98251' dateline='1460581484']
Not only that, but I invited him in I mentioned I had nothing to hide because that was supposed to be a secret room, and I made a deal before we went in that i would let him search because "I had nothing to hide", I did have something to hide but because it was behind the bookshelves he wouldn't have known really. 

He saw a keypad and asked you to activate it, at which you became instantly hostile and suspicious

He arrested me for "Contraband" when he didn't know I had contraband because he hadn't searched the room. If a police officer comes around to your house is he going to tell you to open up all your safes? No.

Again, he claims he heard it in the video, and your proof does not show whether or not he did.

Everything you are claiming in this PR is handable ICly, dont like how hes doing his job? Talk to his sgt or the president.

Have a secret room you want to hide? Don't let the police into your house.

Any further notes before i conclude this?

[/quote]
(Apr 13, 2016, 11:47 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 13, 2016, 11:04 PM)Coup Wrote: [ -> ]He arrested me for contraband which he didn't know was actually there. 
He claims he heard it, and from your evidence we cannot prove he did or didnt
[quote pid='98251' dateline='1460581484']
Not only that, but I invited him in I mentioned I had nothing to hide because that was supposed to be a secret room, and I made a deal before we went in that i would let him search because "I had nothing to hide", I did have something to hide but because it was behind the bookshelves he wouldn't have known really. 

He saw a keypad and asked you to activate it, at which you became instantly hostile and suspicious

Again, he claims he heard it in the video, and your proof does not show whether or not he did.

Everything you are claiming in this PR is handable ICly, dont like how hes doing his job? Talk to his sgt or the president.

Have a secret room you want to hide? Don't let the police into your house.

Any further notes before i conclude this?

[/quote]

Thanks. Feel free to close it Smile
Concluded